Tsugumi's dream

Accelerator

"GO ACCELERATOR GO!"........."AND YOU DID IT".

Tsugumi was an anime "To aru majutsu no index".She liked the character 'Accelerator',a level-5 esper,the strongest in academy city,the city of students and his skill is vector manipulation.

      She fell in love with the guy after watching all his actions in the anime.She was unable to sleep in the night and woke up in the morning with dark circles.She got ready for the school and went out.

        In class while the teacher was explaining world war I,tsugumi was lost in her own thought about if she'd also have the esper power.At lunch break while eating the food she searched the internet about espers."Espers are the persons with paranormal powers or pshychic abilities".She wanted those powers but unfortunately went back to her home after school with disappoinment.

          After she got back home from school,she had her meal,done the dishes and went back to bed for a nap.She lived in a dorm.

          Something involuntary or rather supernatural occured in the middle of her nap.She saw herself as an anime figurine and found herself flying in a man's arm.The man exactly looked like 'accelerator' from the anime which watched the day before.

          She didn't able to clearly see the person's face who took her in his arms because of the injury which she got on her head,it was paining.She didn't even know what was happening,how did she got hurt or what was she doing she before.Just one glance at the person's dress and she recognized it was none other than 'accelerator',he was carrying her.Due to the injury on her head she fell asleep in his arms.

      

          In the evening when the sun was about to set she opened her eyes and hurriedly got up and heaved a sigh.Her suit got wet by the sweat.She was looking everywhere of the room and with her hands in her chest she smiled gently and uttered"thank goodness".It was all a dream she was having and decided not to tell anyone about this.