THE K.R.Y.

No Other
----------------------- PLAY SONG -----------------------
 
 
As Wooyoung and Hyeri are walking in the street they hear music and saw many people, it was crowded... Everyone is clapping following the beat of the song and the other is jumping...
 
"What's that Wooyoung?" Hyeri ask.
"The KRY now i remember the three guys entered in the chain" He said "They are older than as five years or more they are entertainer they sing only in the street just to entertain people."
"Really? Woooohhh nice one?" Hyeri reacted. "Why is it I only notice them today?"
"I dont know... but i heared when they are talking at the chain that one of the member go to China."
"Wooohhh... nice one Wooyoung you really good at listening in other conversation." Hyeri said.
"Aigooo im not i just accidentally heared it." Wooyoung said. "Would you like to come closer and watch them."
"Okay lets go..." Hyeri said. "The guy that i bump." Hyeri mind speak "Why is it im always late to apreciate the looks of other people." She ask her self. "for example that pianist I bump him awhile ago but I just notice his face just now and his cute." While Hyeri is still looking for her aswer Wooyoung get her attention
"Yah~ im asking you. Who among of the three guys you think is the best?" Wooyoung ask
"I dont know" Hyeri laugh
"Liar I know you Hyeri you can't lie to me." Hyeri just roll her eyes "Okay if not where your eyes looking at?" Wooyoung ask and laugh.
"Aishhh ><' you really dont want me see mad at you" Hyeri said
"It wont be happend...  what if I tell you I know the pianist? and I have lots of fact about him."
"Really like what?" Hyeri ask excited.
Wooyoung smile "Actaully I don't know them I just want to be sure if the pianist is your crush and im correct." Wooyoung said automatic Hyeri knock Wooyoung's head.

While the other is clapping jumping and enjoying the music, Wooyoung and Hyeri are playing that's why they catch the attention of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiling everytime he saw the two. "They are the workers at the food chain" Kyuhyun mind speak.
"Stop that he is looking at us." Wooyoung said. Hyeri pause for awhile and look to Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun is still playing piano and singing. When Kyuhyun notice that Wooyoung found out that he is looking to them he seriourly play the piano and sing seriously. "Dont stare he might be melt." Wooyoung whispher to Hyeri, and run.
"Come back here." Hyeri shouted and try to catch Wooyoung. Kyuhyun just laugh at them.
 
After running, Wooyoung got tired thats why Hyeri catch him. "Okay Im not going to tease you again" Wooyoung said..
"Treat me then." Hyeri smile
"Okay lets go to the convenience store..." Wooyoung said.
After buying foods Wooyoung excuse for awhile, he go to Comfort Room to pee... While Hyeri waiting for Wooyoung she saw the KRY so she hide.
"Okay thanks for the night Kyuhyun" Yesung said.
"Okay after Nepal and I found what I want I will come back here and visit you guys." Kyuhyun said.
"Yeah I hope you can attend in Yesung and Nicole Jung wedding" Reowook said.
"Wooohhh you never told me that you two are together now.. when is that?" Kyuhyun ask him
"Next month." Yesung answer
"Okay ill try" Kyuhyun said "I'll just buy water" He said again
"Okay we will go now." Reowook said.
 
Kyuhyun go and get water, while paying in the cashier the machine reject his creadit card. "Im sorry sir but its close already." The cashier said. okay he open his wallet the money is just exact. Hyeri just keep looking at Kyuhyun until Wooyoung arrive.
"Lets go Hyeri" Wooyoung said
"Okay... wait here" She said and entered in the store.
"Here" Hyeri said and she give the bottle of water.
"HUH? ==' "Kyuhyun reacted. "Thank you" he said and smile to Hyeri..
"Hyeri imnida" She said and bow 90 degree
"Im Kyuhyun.. thanks for the water"
"Nae" Hyeri said "Got to go now" She said wave good bye and run outside...
 
The next day, Kyuhyun time to leave Korea but he visit the food chain...
"Sir your here..." Hyeri approach him when she saw Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyun.." He said and smile
"Nae Kyuhyun" She said "May I take your order." Hyeri said
"The one that I order last time." He said
"Okay sir... I mean Kyuhyun" She smile and bow again
 
While Wooyoung preparing for food someone entered in the food chain and sit beside Kyuhyun. Shes older that Khyuhun but beautiful. She's Kyuhyun mother

"When do you plan to go to Nepal?" she ask.
"After we eat im going to airport" Kyuhyun said it seriously
"Why are you always runing away from home" her mom feel like crying...
"Mom get used to it, that im not always beside you and appa..."
"We have to take care---------------------"
"Stop that I really dont want that. I just want to be happy and being alone and please dont try to close my account, if not im gonna push my self to find for a job and be stress everyday, its
easier to lose my life" he said.
"Dont say that."
"Umma please after Nepal if im still alive I will not leave the country again."
Instead of saying a word her mother hug him and cry.
 

In the evening Wooyoung go home early, He go home early if there's no costumer entered in the food chain... After recording in Kiss the Radio Eunhyuk is un seatled so he drive his car arround the city but he doesnt know where to go and accidentally he stop at the food chain where Hyeri worked... When he get out  and come closer to the food chain he saw the manager put some pills on a glass of water while looking at Hyeri... Eunhyuk get his phone and recorded the manager while putting some pills in the glass of water... Hyeri drink the water until she loss her consciousness. The manager carried Hyeri and go to his room but before the manager enter on his room Eunhyuk pat the shoulder of the manager. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dont do it" Eunhyuk said.
"Who are you?" the manager ask
"You dont have to know me "
"She fall asleep then im just trying to help..."
Eunhyuk get his phone... "Really?" then he played the video that he get. "Dont worry I wont spread out this video."
The manager give Hyeri to Eunhyuk... "This girl is mine now and dont you ever try to touch her again" Eunhyuk said before leaving the Food chain
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------