Prologue

Searching for... Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jin has just woken up from a two year coma.


His memory is hazy.


He is alone in the hospital bed with only a manila envelope in the little bed table next to him. 


A guy he doesn't know comes into the room wearing a pink suit with matching pink dress pants and pink dress shirt.


" You must be Kim Seokjin. Well of course you are because I've been watching you."


"Who are you and what happened to me?"


"Who I am, matters not. I am here to tell you, you are missing your heart."


"My heart?!"


"Your heart has gone missing, my young boy and you need to find it before time runs out."


"I don't understand, I'm alive and talking with you. How is my heart missing?"


"You are now only a vessel and your time is running out. You were given a second chance at life but for you to really grasp that second chance, you need to find your heart. Discover your story and why you ended up here in the hospital. As you progress in your journey, your memory will return to you little by little."


"Why little by little?"


The corner's of the pinks' man mouth turned upward in a knowing smile.


"Because your memory will be recovered by the amount of pieces you recover of your heart."


"What?"


"Your heart aside from gone missing has also shattered in seven pieces. You need to recover all seven pieces for you to recover your

Please log in to read the full chapter