This Is Modern Fairytale, No Happy Ending

Checkmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A lot of things can happen during our lifetime. We love, we gain, we break, we lose. That what made us complete as a whole. As a human. The path that we chose certainly directing us towards the unknown future. 

Choice. All of us were given plenty of chances to choose according to our choices, based on our own preferences. The things that we chose, will creating another choice. An endless web of choices. Our life revolving around of chances and choices right in front of us. Even in the hereafter, we have the choices whether to go to Heaven or Hell, based on our own choice when we are still breathing and alive. However, the question is, do our chosen option is truly right for us?

 

Son Eunseo, a girl who lose her chance to choose since the day she was born.s It was her first chance. She did not have any other choice aside from growing up in an orphanage without knowing a single thing abour her parents. Yet, she accepted her fate that was written beautifully yet tragically for her. Growing up with the absence of parents made her grateful with the life that she had. She knew, she have to grab any chance and choice for a better life. For her future. She choose to be kind, loving and warm person. She choose to be bright and outstanding from the others. She choose love over anything in the world, even the world might unfair on her. And her wish was granted, at the age of fifteen, that was the starting of the turning point in her life. 

There was a couple which willingly to adopt her, who willingly wants to be her parents, by law, after witnessing all of her hardworks. The female works as a lecturer meanwhile her spouse is a businessman. They married for the longest of time but the fate to carry their own child was not on their side. Eunseo accepted the news with an open arm. Never for the rest of her life she felt happy in this way. It was a new feeling. A feeling of acceptance into a world that she wished for a very long time. Hid inside her deepest heart. Her heart leapt in joy, in love, in happiness and in gratefulness. For long she has been longing to be in a family of her own one day, within the arms of those who will love her full heartedly, whole heartedly. The arms of the people that she could call them as 'home'.

For a lovely person like her, her parents wishing to give everything made of the best for her. A top notch student like her does not have any issue to enroll in an elite school, added with the 'money is not an issue' for them, as long as she get the best. She felt like all of her hardwork and sacrifice before this were not a waste at all. She was been bless to the maximum, and she never forget to thank God every single day. 

After series of interviews, she passed with flying colours, succeed in enrolled into one of the prestigious private school in South Korea, Shinhwa Changjo High School; the school that been talk of the town. This school has a very promising future where in every year, 25% of the students able to further study at top ranked universities; namely as SKY Universities; consisting of Seoul National University, Korea University and Yonsei University.

During this time, her life began to rejoice with other additional colours, aside from white and pastels. At home, her world filled with red and yellow colours where her parents continuously loving and supporting her. At school, her world filled with black, grey, blue and violet. She was happy, definitely happy to the extent her happiness spread like a virus inside her. Her face always bright with smile everywhere she goes. She brought warm and lovely environment with her. And that was the beginning of blossoming love of the young heir.

Eric Mun. The young heir of Shinhwa Group. The perfectionist. Everything about him was perfect. Perfect sculptured jawline traced upon his manly face, perfect guttural voice that oftenly accompanied female students' pair of ears in the school and a top notch student. He has to be perfect in everything because his future already been decided. He was going to be the next leader of his clan. Everyone respect him, bow and submit to him. Except for that one girl, who always in her own flowery but solitude world. Always stand on her own so called principle. A woman of virtue. And that is what he needs in someone who is going to be by his side til death do them apart. Someone who does not care about the trend of the world but caring about what happen in the world. Someone who have a strong mindset but at the same time behave gently like a candy cotton. Someone who can lend him strength when he is in need. Someone who does not easily sway. 

She is the perfect candidate to be the Milady of Mun household. She will be the flower in the jungle of Mun's clan. 

His heart swayed by her presence. For the first time in her lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter