The New Face

School 2020

Chapter 1

Sakura POV

Nako! Hiichan wake up. We will be late on our first day!

"Why unnie? It is only 6 am, our class starts at 8am!" Nako said

"Damn you annoying" Hiichan said and started to wake up.

" Hey! Hiichan! I'm older than you. So please respect me!!" I shouted to her.

Hiichan has become like that since our Mom died. We were so close back then.

After 1 hour.

I saw Nako and Hiichan in their new uniform. They are so cute. Hope they won't grow up fast.

"Unnie am I cute?" Nako said.

"Yes baby" I answered.


Nako is so bubbly and cute. She was like our energizer.
While Hiichan has been always snob :(

Lets go.


Nako POV

We arrived at school at 7:40 am. Oh yes we are not late! Unnie has been pestering us that we were be late when in fact we are early hehehe. She's so cute.


Sakura POV

At hallway of the school. I'm so nervous. We are just transferrees.

"Nako and Hiichan do you know where is your room at" I asked

"Yeah/Yes Unnie" They both said and run away.

These kids geeez.

My room is at 3rd floor. Room 304
I'm nervous because people keep staring at me. I bow down my head and continue to walk until I get to my room.

BAAAAAM!

Oh! I bump into something

 

 

 

O it's a someone.

 

Ouch it hurts. My head and hurts.
I open my eyes and I see three people standing right in front of me.

 

 

Who are they?
I immediately stand up and I apologized to them.

But...

He pushed me and I drop myself in the floor.

"Sorry? Don't you know that there is punishment for bumping to me?" The guy in middle said.

" Ahm what? Sorry? " I said

" Oh you're new face huh " The guy on the left said.

"Chiil buds, she must be new and doesn't know the rules" The guy on the right.

I'm trembling. All of them are staring at me. No one's helping me.

"As for the punishment, I'm gonna smack your face!" The guy in the middle said and slowly his hands are getting on my face.

But before his hands reached me. I kicked him. I kicked him down under. 

"Fck" he said

" I ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR BUMPING INTO YOU BUT YOU DID NOT APOLOGIZED FOR PUSHING ME ON THE GROUND YET YOU'RE GONNA SMACKED ME? GO TO HELL!" I said. And I run as fast as I can.


WOOSEOK POV

Argh that woman. Who is she? She had the guts to kick and shout at me. Huh.


Wait for my revenge new face. And smirked.


---------next chapter--------