1/1

give me ten (you're making me breathless)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung isn’t dumb. She knows the subtle looks she gets walking around the campus in nothing but the best clothes she has.

If it were someone else, however, someone she didn’t know, or didn’t feel anything towards because it’s just their face, Sooyoung wouldn’t be trying to fan her blushing cheeks away. Yerim’s constant spamming in their chat doesn’t really help.

Sooyoung looks at her face in the bathroom’s mirror. The blushing is lesser than before, so she swings her bag on her shoulder, her heavy boots making a satisfying amount of noise as she leaves.

She returns to their small circle, sitting on the campus’ garden, near the library. It’s still buzzing with students, since the college ended only a couple of minutes ago.

Yerim has a teasing grin on her face as Sooyoung returns to her spot, between Joohyun and Seungwan.

“You okay?” Seungwan asks, her voice soft. “You seem a little…”

Sooyoung’s phone chimes once again, as Seungwan is still staring at her worriedly, trying to say the exact word she thinks Sooyoung seems to be. Sooyoung checks her phone finally. 13 messages from Yerim, 2 from Seulgi. The recent one with Yerim, which reads: you seem like a panicked gay.

“Stressed,” Sooyoung offers, pouting at Seungwan. “I’ve got a lot of projects to complete this week, unnie.”

Yerim, thankfully, is now busy with bothering Joohyun instead -- her favourite target.

Seungwan nods sympathetically, she pats So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter