Fin.

Late? Don't Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bittersweet scent of coffee filled her senses as she, almost tripping on air, hurriedly entered a random cafe she had spotted on her way to work. She looked down at her wristwatch, checking the time as she made her way to the counter.

7:45AM. It was 7:45 in the morning and her work starts at exactly 8AM. 

Fortunately, she was just on time. She had overslept. All thanks to her two unnies (alias Moonstar and Yeba) who had an impromptu sleepover at her apartment after she had dragged their drunken asses out the bar, not realizing she had no idea where they live since the two have recently moved in together to a new place.

("Aren't you tired of barging into my apartment? No? Well, I am!" Yongsun had exclaimed.

"Let's move in together then, unnie." The hamster-imposter replied, a cheeky grin on her face.

Yongsun took this as a challenge and actually dragged Byulyi to go apartment-hunting, much to the latter's surprise. She's not complaining, though.)

She was usually very punctual, often arriving at work 30 minutes earlier than the actual time, being the young CEO of a well-known company in the fashion industry. Her brand had earned the title Hip among the younger generations, having a very unique and unusual set combinations and individual styling which unexpectedly looks great when worn. 

(She was also a parttime babysitter for two unnies who do not act their age, much to Hyejin's dismay.

"I really don't under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter