Chapter 0

Heartstrings

 

Baekhyun was fuming as he marched through the streets. His entire body was aching because his alpha was the horniest. And the tall oaf of a boyfriend who goes by the name Oh Sehun ed him all night. The mark on his neck was aching, also because of his alpha who was currently worried because Baekhyun left their house with zero warnings.

 

His mating bond was urging him to go back to his erted boyfriend’s arms,inhale his soothing pine scent and go all soft. But no, Baekhyun hates cheaters. He knew he looked like a mad man,with his white hair all ruffled up, walking through the snow covered streets with nothing but a white oversized shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. His wolf was whining, urging him to go back before he freezes to death. Baekhyun,of course ignored his wolf. A puny winter isn’t going to stop him from reaching his destination. Afterall Junmyeon didn’t raise no weak !

 

He speeded up as the all familiar scent of coffee hit his nose. His scowl disappeared the moment his hands opened the door to his favorite cafe.

 

“Kyungsoo yah!”

 

Baekhyun’s loud whine alerted every single one inside the peaceful cafe haven. Everyone except Kyungsoo who was totally unbothered, instead opting to focus on decorating the mango cake for his customers.

 

Minseok nudged the tiny owl-eyed man gently,looking worriedly at a now-sniffing omega pup,“Boss, Baekhyun is crying”.

“Give me a minute”,Kyungsoo sighed,taking his eyes away from the delicious cake he was decorating and mentally cursing himself for having a dramatic best friend.

 

“What is it this time?” Kyungsoo growled at the white haired boy after making him sit down and offering him his favorite strawberry cake. Baekhyun stuffed his mouth with cake clearly unfazed by his best friend’s anger.

 

“I’m gonna breakup with Sehun.” Baekhyun sniffed as he munched on the delicious cake.

 

That made Kyungsoo,Minseok and everyone in the cafe roll their eyes.

 

“At Least wear warm clothes next time you decide to breakup with your boyfriend” Kyungsoo shook his head remembering how his friend was shivering when he came inside.

 

Baekhyun however ignored him because his big head was busy filled with thoughts of anger and disappointment.

“Minseokie hyung more cake please” the short snow haired male ordered the shorter male.

 

“Do I look like your servant?” Minseok’s tsundere self grumbled before scurrying off to give his favorite Baek pup his favorite strawberry cake.

 

“Okay what is it this time?” Kyungsoo asked looking bored,sounding bored and even breathing bored.

 

That triggered Baekhyun for he wasted no time in spilling the tea.

 

“Soo can you believe what he did? He- oh thank you hyung” Baekhyun smiled at Minseok before continuing,”Soo he didn’t let me finish my PUBG match! All because he couldn’t keep it in his pants oh my gawd Soo this cake is delicious!” the omega hummed happily before continuing his rant,”I almost got the All Kill! Oh Soo your phone is ringing.”

 

Kyungsoo picked up his call with a throbbing headache that he got after listening to Baekhyun’s annoying whines.

“Hmm Sehun?...” that made Baekhyun pause his eating “Yes he’s here...” Kyungsoo ignored the furious ‘X’ Baekhyun was making infront of him looking so stupid.”Yeah he is safe” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes eyeing the stuffed up pouty omega before him.”Okay bye.” 

 

“What did he say?” Baekhyun asked curiously after Kyungsoo hung up the call.

 

“He’s coming here to pick your dramatic up.”

 

That made Baekhyun panic. Sehun was fast. He would reach this cafe in no time and the omega needed to find an escape real quick. 

 

“Baekhyun!” The door opened before Baekhyun’s brain could even process an escape route. One moment he was sitting at the plush seat and the next moment he was lifted up in air and squished against a hard chest.

 

“Lemmf mwe go” Baekhyun whined trying to break away from the bone-crushing hug. 

 

“Don’t leave me like that” Sehun whined burying his face in the crook of his boyfriend’s soft neck inhaling the sweet strawberry scent.

 

Baekhyun eventually gave up pushing and went limp in his tall boyfriend’s arms. Peeking up from where his face was flushed against the sturdy chest, Baekhyun noticed how Sehun’s black hair was all ruffled up and he could literally picture a worried Sehun ruffling his hair in stress when he couldn’t find his omega. That made his heart fill up with guilt.

 

Like Kyungsoo once said,Baekhyun wonders how Sehun is so patient enough to deal with his feisty . But he was The Byun Baekhyun. And his pride won’t let him apologize for his mistakes. So he tip toes and bites his alpha’s neck.

“Ouch! Baekhyunie?”, Sehun hissed rubbing his neck. The bite wasn’t painful. Rather it was soft like the bite of a small puppy.

“You promised me you would let me play PUBG! You cheated!”,he barked scowling at Sehun who was looking down at him with his black eyes filled with adoration as his hands kept rubbing up and down Baekhyun’s hips. Oh Sehun was whipped for Baekhyun.

 

He watched how his omega looked so adorable frowning like an angry puppy and he couldn’t stop himself from leaning down to peck those pouty lips. He was in love with a tornado. Oh Sehun was in awe.

 

The peck made Baekhyun shut up. And he groaned burying his burning face inside Sehun’s arms. Sehun was chuckling. Baekhyun could feel the vibrations of his chest from where his cheek was pressed.

 

“I’m so sorry Baekhyunie. Forgive me hmm?”

 

Sehun’s deep voice was comforting yes. But it was also doing something to Baekhyun’s . And being the impatient one that he is, he whined at Sehun to take him home. Afterall, Baekhyun didn’t have his morning yet. And Breakup? Baekhyun was sure he could forgive Sehun if he fill him up real good.

 

You may be wondering why the customers and employees in the Kyungsoo’s cafe didn’t kick those wolves out. This happens everyday and the people are so used to the scenario by now to the point they are tired of asking them to go romance somewhere else.

 

Kyungsoo was done baking a new chocolate cake and Minseok served more than seven customers by the time Sehun and Baekhyun left the cafe bidding goodbye to all those unbothered people.

 

And the saga goes on.