Two Sweet Uncles Cooking to the Beat

This is what the plot generator gave to me

Hi! So before you read the story I want to apologize for being the worst... recently I don't know what to write I have a lot of ideas but I can't put it all together. I wanted to be better so I am trying hard right now and promise to come back with an improved storytelling technique (?) I hope... 

So for the meantime enjoy this short story created by a plot generator (here's the link if you want to try it https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/ it's really fun make sure to fill every textbox) 

And please pray for Wendy's fast recovery! Get well soon Wannie~


Wendy Son was thinking about Joy Park again. Joy was a charming writer with beautiful legs and charming hair.

Wendy walked over to the window and reflected on her sunny surroundings. She had always loved quiet Chicago with its raspy, round room. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was a charming figure of Joy Park.

Wendy gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was cute, giving, brandy drinker with squat legs and skinny hair. Her friends saw her as a gleaming, gifted gamer. Once, she had even revived a dying, baby.

But not even a cute person who had once revived a dying, baby, was prepared for what Joy had in store today.

The wind blew like bopping aardvarks, making Wendy happy. Wendy grabbed a magic book that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Wendy stepped outside and Joy came closer, she could see the homeless glint in her eye.

Joy gazed with the affection of 8362 cowardly tough tortoises. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want peace."

Wendy looked back, even more healthy and still caressing the magic book. "Joy, let's get married," she replied.

They looked at each other with active feelings, like two clean, cheerful cats walking at a very popular Valentine's meal, which had jazz music playing in the background and two sweet uncles cooking to the beat.

Wendy regarded Joy's beautiful legs and charming hair. "I feel the same way!" revealed Wendy with a delighted grin.

Joy looked calm, her emotions blushing like a handsome, heavy hat.

Then Joy came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

THE END