My Family

Christmas Greetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “Look, Nini! What about these ones? They’re so cute ~ They look just like animals!”

   “Mama, can we get them for pudding?” The polite five-year-old questions, giving his mother the usual puppy eyes whenever he wants something. He somehow developed that habit over being demanding, compared to other kids with their parents. Him and his mate aren’t mean, in any way, but they have no tolerance towards rude behaviour.

   “Of course we can, sweetie.” Jongdae grins, the toddler beaming at the response before hugging his mother’s leg, tightly.

   “Thank you, Mama! You’re the best!” His baby exclaims with joy, immediately reaching out to grab the packet with his little hands, before rushing towards their trolley to reach over the side; dropping the chocolatey goodness in amongst the rest of their food.

   They continue to the next aisle, grabbing whatever they need along the way, until Jongdae notices a packet of crisps on the bottom shelf just as his protruding stomach begins to rumble, delighting in the thought of eating them later.

   For a moment, he debates on crouching down to grab it himself, before deciding against such a thing when he’s over seven months pregnant.

   “Jonginnie, would you mind grabbing those crisps for Mama?” The little boy, bless his heart, is eager to please and quickly grabs the packet in order to deposit it in the cart along with everything else.

   “Hey there, cutie.” A voice drones from behind Jongdae. The pregnant man sighs, thinking not again as he turns around to find a rather tall, mid thirties alpha male smirking – arms crossed over a fairly broad chest – down at him in an overly cocky fashion that leaves a bad taste in the omega’s mouth.

   “Can I help you?” He questions, placing a protective hand over his large stomach, just as he feels Jongin nuzzle into the back of his leg; the alpha toddler clearly acting on instinct in a very adorable attempt at protecting his mother.

   He makes note to tell his mate, later on.

   “What’s a cutie like you doing here on your own?” The stranger ignores his question, along with his obvious discomfort he's feeling, as he eyes the omega’s pregnant belly before the dangerous look falls on his innocent son.

   “And you, little man? What brings you here with your cute little mummy?”

   Jongdae begins to feel his blood boil. No random idiot talks to his son, especially this creep who’s now crouching, eye level, with said toddler. So, as a mother, Jongdae does the only reasonable thing he can think of. He stands protectively in front of his now trembling son, before he goes all ‘pregnant mother’ mode; letting off agitated pheromones that leaves the stranger in shock for a moment, before he’s straightening up and smirking once again.

   “What – “

   “Stay away from my son. Don’t look at him, don’t speak to him and don’t breathe in his direction unless you want to be disassociated with your balls.”

   The smirk broadens at the smaller’s words. “Those are some big words for such a small omega.”

   He’s about to respond, just as the alpha begins to step closer towards him, until his saving grace comes around the corner. Jongdae smells his mate long before he sees him, and waves of relief wash over him just as his mate comes up behind the stranger – obviously having sensed his family in distress – and throws him to the ground with an angered snarl.

   “What the – “

   “You!” His alpha growls, looming over the stranger despite being slightly smaller than him, “stay away from my family and get out of here before I beat your !”

   Jongdae forgets his belly, for a moment, in favour of calming his crying toddler; watching as his husband lashes out at this creep, who has tried to get up from the floor, only to be pushed down again by the slightly smaller male. If the omega could see his partner’s face, he’d see that the latter’s eyes are bright red in warning.

   “Beat my ? How would you do that? You’re tiny for an alpha.” The stranger mocks, before Jongin says something that is classic wedding speech material.

   Yes, Jongdae is making a list! Let him live!

   “Dada, do the special move!” Jongin squeals, happy to see his father coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter