1

Daddy Dongho

 

I dabbed Eli’s with a cool rag again. He was running a serious fever but he refused to go to the doctor. All of us were trying to convince him to go but he wasn’t having any of it.

“Eli…” I started. “If you pass out for a second time I am going to take you to the hospital whether you like it or not.”

He glared up at me with unfocused eyes. “Nooo” He slurred.

I stared at my lover for a minute running different ideas through my head. All of my thoughts ran to one solution. “ it Eli, we are going now.”

I got up and yelled out of the door of our room. “Hey! You guys someone get a car ready for me and Eli! We are going to the hospital.”

It was silent for a second before I heard a flurry of commotion coming towards me. “Finally! He’s letting you take him?” Kevin’s voice sounded right before five of them were seen.

“No. I decided I didn’t want to see him like this anymore so we are going.” I replied.

Kevin nodded in understanding. “All right guys! You heard the kid! Kiseop pull the car to the front of the apartment building and we’ll meet you there.”

“Aish why me?” Kiseop complained as he walked away.

“Cuz I told you to!” Kevin retorted.

“Hyung.  I don’t want all of you to come.” I said slowly.

“Why not?” Hoon looked hurt “We want to know what’s wrong with Eli too.”

Soohyun patted him on the back. “I’m sure they will tell us when they get back.”

Hoon bowed his head a little. “True.” He muttered.

 AJ smiled at me. “Good luck.” And he strode away.  Hoon and Soohyun followed him a second later.

Aish, these people are strange.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok. It's a preview type thing to try and entice people a bit more ^^

enjoy and comment ^^