010

The Villain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have no choice but to love me

Only to you, I can give my all

Remember

My love, my eyes, my story

My hope, it’s all you

And what I wanna say is

I only love you”

Tonight – BoA x Mad Clown

 

Her eyelids felt heavier when she opened them up the next day, stinging against her eyes and swollen with all the crying from the previous night. With a sigh, Mina buried her head further into her pillow.

Just to realize that her pillow wasn’t this hard before.

And she opened her eyes again, to find the charcoal gray material of t-shirt in front of her eyes. Her forehead brushed against his chin when she looked up, to see that his eyes were closed. The girl then looked down at herself, to find herself still dressed in the attire she had stepped out the day before.

Ugh... I didn’t even wash up last night...how could I fall asleep next to him???

But it didn’t seemed like he had minded that at all, because an arm was securing her closer to himself, encircled around her shoulders letting her head rest on the hard upper arm and the veiny forearm making sure she wasn’t moving away from him.

Mina looked up at him again.

Crystal clear day light was filling the room, reflecting on the pastel orange walls and giving his pale face a peachy pink glow. Her eyes ran up to the thick black eyebrows those weren’t narrowed as she had seen them most of the time.

In fact, he looked comfortable.

Her eyes ran up to the black hair, which had a part of it fallen messily over his forehead.

Was he always this handsome???

Because watching him urged her to rake her hand through his hair, Mina closed her eyes, and snuggled back into his chest.

Suddenly, the subtle woody scent emitting from him was becoming sensual to handle. The girl bit her lip, and shut her eyes tighter in order to force herself to go back to sleep, because getting off the bed didn’t seem like the right solution right now.

Let’s wait till he wakes up.

The girl leaned her face on his chest, and felt his heart rapidly hammering inside. Widening her eyes open, Mina looked up at him. “Were you awake?”

“You shouldn’t have started stirring in my arms.”

Junmyeon muttered sleepily, and looked down at her. “You heard that? You got it racing like crazy.”

Mina pursed her lips and watched him in silence. And he smiled back. “Sorry for turning around when you told me not to. But I couldn’t bear to just listen when you cried.”

The girl shook her head. “I have so much to do. Years of ignored affection to make up to you.” she finally gave into her instincts and brought up her hand to run her hand through his hair. “I’ll make up for every single day you suffered Junmyeon.” She paused her hand at the back of his head to gently her fingers there.

“Just waking up next to you like is more than enough.” He answered. “I won’t ask for much Mina, just staying by my side is enough.”

She didn’t know on which to focus.

On words that made her tear up over and over,

Or the voice that had dropped to a barely audible mumble.

 

He pulled her closer, only to place a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

A silence between them followed, where Mina’s fingers his head as if putting him back to sleep, and Junmyeon patted her shoulder to his own rhythm. It was the girl who finally broke the silence, recalling their childhood.

“Back then, did you get another pet after your Doldollie died?”

Junmyeon shook his head. “Abhuji didn’t allowed, because I cried for weeks and he had to stay home to take care of me. I’m not quite sure...but I think it got him fired from the construction site he was working at.”

“Oh...”

“Instead he introduced me to the priest of the nearest church. They had an orphanage there, so I could go play with the kids there.”

“Ah, that’s better.”

“It wasn’t better.” Junmyeon shrugged. “The kids started bullying me. They’re scary even if I recall it now.”

“Perhaps that’s what made you so stubborn and volcanic.” She sighed in frustration.

“Just state it as a compliment will you?” he smirked in return. “That’s what got me good with my fist. I grew up to become rough and tough enough to stand up for myself.”

“They aren’t nice memories to recall like that Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon smiled. “Still, I told myself every day, ‘That girl who dresses like a doll will come back. I’ll tell her how sad I’ve been and she’ll become my friend’.”

Mina bit her lip and watched him smiling for a moment. “You were waiting for me while I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter