Bunnies Have Teeth

Bunnies Have Teeth

‘Eunha can’t do y.’

‘Eunha is too cute to be y.’

‘Eunha’s party look is like a neat and tidy model student.’

I glared into the mirror as I applied the last bit of my makeup before checking my reflection once more. Of course, there were worse things to be called than being cute, but I could not hear this anymore. Whenever I tried to show my mature site, someone would coo at me with how cute I was. I tried a y pose and they made jokes. I sang in a y way and they cringed. I danced y and they laughed.

Because a cute little bunny could not be y.

Well, this bunny had teeth and it would show everyone that they were wrong.

I listened to the laughter and loud voices coming from the living room. My entrance would make them speechless soon enough. There was nothing cute about this bunny anymore.

Smirking, I checked the dress again that tightly hugged each of my curves. It was provocative and would give our leader for sure a heart attack. The cleavage was daring and showing much more than our company would have ever allowed. I had parted my bangs in the middle to let my forehead show. The bangs would only make me look cute and I did not want to be associated with any kind of cuteness today.

Today, I was hot and y.

I blew my reflection a kiss and winked. I looked stunning. Today, I would show them that I was a mature woman and not a cute little girl.

With confident strides I walked out of my bathroom. Thanks to rigorous practice over the years the high heels were no problem anymore. My short height compared to the other members certainly had its advantages for once. I walked in them as comfortable as I would have done in sneakers.

“I’m going out with Sana. Don’t know exactly when I’ll be back,” I casually said as I walked into the living room and made my way to the door. Silently I counted to three.

“Okay, have f-” The words got stuck in Sojung’s throat. Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed her shocked expression as she stared at my appearance. Bingo. “YAH!”

“Hm?” I stopped and turned around to the members. I hid the glee I felt upon seeing their dazed and shocked expressions. Take. That. “Something the matter?”

Yuna was the first one to recover. “Wow. What are you up to?”

“Sana invited me for dinner.”

“What - you - dress?” Sojung managed to get out, gesturing wildly.

I managed a frown and glanced at my dress. “Is there something wrong with it?”

“Unnie, that’s…” Yewon trailed off, blinking a few times. “It’s just…”

“A really nice dress,” Yerin continued with a faraway look in her eyes, only to get hit by Sojung the second the words had left . “OUCH! That hurt!”

“Good!” Sojung glared at her before shifting the glare towards me. “You will not leave the dorm like that!”

“And why not?” I asked innocently. “Look, Sana is already waiting and -”

“You. Will. Not. Leave.”

I raised an eyebrow and pretended to be confused. “What’s the matter? Do we have a schedule?”

“What’s the matter? What’s the…?” Sojung asked incredulously as Yerin continued to ogle me. My confidence grew. I had certainly hit the jackpot. Nobody could deny that I was y. Nobody. “You cannot be seriously asking me this!”

Yerin winced again as Sojung hit her for a second time. “Ouch. I mean, yes. Unnie is right. You can’t go out like this. Men are pigs.”

“Only men?” SinB muttered quietly and glanced pointedly at Yerin. “Seriously?”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Oh, you know that damn well.”

“Language!” Sojung yelled at SinB, still not taking her furious eyes off of me. “And you… you’re staying here. You others, get out.”

“But Unnie -!”

“I SAID OUT, NOW!” Sojung yelled and the rest of the girls jumped up. “I need to talk to Jung Eunbi alone.”

“Eunha-Unnie is in trouble,” sang SinB quietly as she passed me. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of your cactus for you. But I’ll still destroy your farm.”

I rolled my eyes and tried to smack her , but she was too fast.

“I so do not want to be in your place,” Yerin mumbled and squeezed my arm. “But you look really nice. Really, really nice. OUCH! UNNIE!”

Yerin rubbed the back of her head that had just been smacked with a pillow.

“I said, get out! And behave for once in your life!” Sojung glared at Yerin and then shifted her eyes to the other three. They quickly made their way out of the dorm, catching the not so hidden warning in our leader’s eyes. When the door closed after the last member had left the dorm, Sojung slowly turned back towards me. “So…”

“So,” I repeated and set my jaw. “Can you tell me now what is wrong with my dress?”

“You know very well what is wrong with it.” Sojung slowly walked towards me. Although I was wearing heels, I still had to tilt my head upwards when she closed the distance. Our faces were only inches apart, but I fearlessly meet her glare. “You think you can just go out dressed like this? With Sana of all people?”

“What is that supposed to mean? You like Sana.”

“She is a lovely girl,” Sojung confirmed without breaking our eye contact. “But you will still not go out dressed like this.”

“Like what? Dressed like what?” I tilted my head to the right. “Does this dress not fit me? Does it look bad?”

Sojung hesitated. She broke our eye contact and let her gaze wander over my body for a few seconds. Clearing , she shook her head. “You know very well that that’s not the case, Eunha-ya.”

“Then what is it?” I leaned closer and slowly wrapped my hands behind her neck. I felt her shiver beneath my fingers and my lips. “Unnie…”

Sojung glanced at my lips before quickly looking into my eyes again. “You… you know you can’t go out like this. It’s too… revealing.”

“But I feel beautiful in it. I feel confident in it.” I closed the space between our bodies, carefully keeping the eye contact. “Don’t I look cute?”

“Cu-… cute?” Sojung managed to get out. Her cheeks were starting to become red. “Eunha-ya, this is not… can you please… could we, uh… talk? Not… like this, but… on the couch? Yes, on the couch.”

“Oh, definitely.” I nodded amused and threw a glance over her shoulder. “Here, let me…”

I took a few steps forward, causing Sojung to squeak and cling onto me as I guided her backwards. When the back of her knees came in contact with the couch, she fell onto it, pulling me on top of her. I smirked as I knelt over a lying Sojung. Was I still innocent, Unnie? Was I still too adorable, too cute to be y?

“Eunha-ya…” Sojung swallowed dryly, trying to look anywhere but at my cleavage. “This is… we need to stop. This is not…”

“Don’t tell me you don’t like me like that, Unnie. Because I know you do.” I nodded as her wide eyes searched mine. “I heard you and Yerin-Unnie talk a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty obvious that I like you too.”

Sojung shook her head. “Eunha-ya…”

“And I know you think you need to protect this group with everything you have. But you don’t need to protect it from yourself. We don’t have a dating ban because we always put the group first anyway, no matter what. But right now… let’s just think about us, okay?”

I glanced down at her lips and mine. I had waited for this moment for months, if not years. But never had I felt taken seriously before. She had always looked at me like a little child. But not today. And not after today.

“What about Sana?” Sojung asked and her face hardened. “You come to me, dressed like this for your date with Sana.”

“Sana is only a friend,” I said, still hovering over Sojung. “But you’re my everything.”

With those last words, I threw every last doubt out of the window and leaned in to capture Sojung’s lips. I touched her lips lightly, giving her a chance to pull away, but after a few seconds I heard her sigh. Arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer against her as she kissed me back with as much enthusiasm as I had always dreamed about.

Much to my dismay, Sojung eventually pulled away. I breathed heavily and leaned my forehead against hers. I could not open my eyes. I was afraid that all of this was only a dream.

Her fingers wandered over the sides of my body, up and down, before her hands settled on my waist again. A shiver ran down my spine. We had cuddled often before, but this felt different. A barrier had been crossed that we had been dancing around for months. My heart was beating fast in my chest.

“As much as I love this,” Sojung mumbled into my hair and kissed my ear, “I’m afraid, I have to change it.”

What did she mean by that? I frowned confused and opened my eyes to look at her. She smirked at me before tightening her grip around my waist and flipping us over. I gave out a surprised squeal and clung onto her as she laughed.

“I’m sorry. But in this relationship, I’m on top. I’m still the leader.” Her eyes darkened as she looked down at me. “And you have been a very bad girl, Jung Eunbi.”

My jaw dropped. My mouth went dry. “Wha-”

“Dressing up like this? All y? Just to make me jealous?” Her hand traveled down my body, close to my . I swallowed dryly. “That’s a dangerous game you’re playing, Eunbi-ya. You’re playing with fire. You will end up getting burned.”

I bit my lip as Sojung leaned in and started to place kisses on my neck. “I won’t… get burned. I know… what I’m doing.”

“You do, hm?”

“I do. And now shut up and kiss me,” I saw Sojung’s eyes narrowing, “Leader-nim.”


Two hours later, I snuggled closer into Sojung’s arms and felt her kiss the top of my head. “Did you mean it?”

“That I love you?” Sojung propped herself up on her elbow and leaned over me to look into my eyes. “Of course. I’m in love with you, Jung Eunbi.”

 “Well, that too. I’m in love with you too.”

I smiled at Sojung and when she leaned in, I closed the distance to give her another kiss. We had made out a lot during the last two hours. And we had also done more than just making out. I had no idea what had come over us. Maybe it was all the tension we had built up from suppressing our feelings all this time. But once the hunger had been unleashed, it was difficult to control. Not that I wanted to control it.

I was not sure what the other girls were doing, I honestly did not care. I only wanted to be as close to Sojung as possible. I could not believe my luck. The plan had worked perfectly and I ended up being in the arms of the love of my life. 

When the kisses started to become too heated, I pulled away again. “Wait…”

Sojung blinked. “What is it?”

“You haven’t answered me.”

“I… what?”

“Did you mean it?”

“Did I mean… what?”

Sojung furrowed her brow, obviously not following. I sighed.

“That I looked y? You said I was y.”

Her jaw dropped. “Wh-… what?”

“Did you mean it?”

“I…” Sojung looked at me incredulously. “Of course I meant it. You are y. Every little bit of you is y. Have you seen yourself? How can I not find you y?”

I nodded. “That’s a yes then. You do find me attractive and y.”

“Eunbi-ya…” Sojung shook her head. “You’re… you’re lying in my arms, we confessed to each other, we’re both , we have just… made love, how can you ask me that? Of course I do, you idiot!”

“Just checking. And just so you know, from now on you can never laugh or make jokes over me being y ever again,” I said smugly and snuggled back into her arms. I ignored the incredulous look on her face as she mulled over my words. “So. Ready for round two?”

Sojung stared at me before she started to chuckle. “I cannot believe you. Jung Eunbi, you’re something else. Come here…”


Hope you liked it!