Laundry, Strawberries and You

Laundry, Strawberries and You

"Done playing already?" 

Yuju shifted on her couch, tilting her head to look at the door where Yerin was leaning against the frame with her arms folded. 

"And you're done with your laundry?" 

Yerin watched with amused interest as Yuju stretched, lolling against the couch like the giant puppy she was. The older girl crossed the short distance to the couch and rested her elbows on the back of the couch, leaning over to look down at the obviously comfortable Yuju whose top was riding up from her actions. Yuju blinked lazily up at the older girl, long eyelashes fluttering coquettishly. 

"You said you didn't have any laundry to do but just look at what you're wearing," Yerin teased, reaching out to tug at the ed top Yuju had obviously thrown on in a hurry for her vlive appearance. Yuju pouted cutely, batting away at Yerin's hands playfully. 

"But this is new!" 

"And we wash new clothes before putting them on," Yerin continued, trying to button the lowest button on the loose top and failing because Yuju suddenly moved out of reach. "Hold still," Yerin laughed. "Don't you get cold dressed like this?" 

"That's what the heaters are for." Yuju whined, struggling out from under Yerin's ministrations and escaping to the far end of the couch with a pout. "Besides it was just to cover up for the broadcast, I was going to put it in the wash when it's my turn for laundry," she defended herself with a shrug. "Not like I'm going to sleep in this anyway."

"Your eyes are still red," Yerin observed suddenly, moving closer. The couch wasn't that big, and Yuju was hugging her knees to herself. Yuju's eyes blinked slowly as Yerin leaned closer, cupping the main vocal's face with both hands and trapping her in place. 

"Sowon was right," Yerin said suddenly, running a thumb across Yuju's full lips. "Your lips look just like those strawberries," she her own lips, watching as Yuju swallowed nervously under her gaze. "Moist and delicious..."

"I thought you leave your phone in your room when you're dealing with laundry," Yuju said weakly, her eyes shifting away to her own phone resting on the side table where the group chat room was still open. "I'm surprised you saw that with how fast SinB and Eunha spam the replies." 

"I always notice if it's you," Yerin replied sassily, rubbing her nose against Yuju affectionately. Yuju flushed and tried to lean back, but there wasn't any more space for her to escape. Yerin chuckled softly, blowing into Yuju’s ear teasingly as the main vocal squirmed uneasily.

"W-we have a schedule in the morning…" Yuju continued on, trying to make herself smaller in the corner. It didn't really work, not with Yerin looming over her like an amused hunter over trapped prey. 

"Don't think I didn't notice that the camisole you have under that is new too," Yerin murmured sultrily. The lead dancer slid her hand down to where the grey to was already sliding off Yuju's shoulder, revealing the black strap of the camisole underneath. Yuju looked away shiftily. 

"I've been wearing it all evening…" 

"And I definitely noticed, babe." Soft fingers brushed Yuju's hair out of her eyes, planting a kiss against her forehead. "You know exactly what you do to me, and you do this?" 

"I just like being comfortable!" Yuju protested, but the little upward tug on the side of her lips when Yerin kissed her was unmistakable. Yerin snorted, pinching Yuju's cheek lightly as punishment even as the main vocal puffed them up to prevent her from going further. Yerin laughed and poked her in the cheek instead.

“Let’s get this off to wash, why don’t we?” Yerin teased, leaning over the top of the couch to tug upwards at the hem of the grey top, and was mildly surprised when Yuju put a hand over hers, sitting up properly to face her. 

“I always was going to take it off.” Yuju deliberately maintained eye contact as she pulled off the top in one smooth motion, watching with satisfaction as Yerin’s eyes darkened, her grip on the sofa tightening. The main vocal grinned fearlessly, twirling the discarded top like a towel before launching it expertly into her laundry basket across the room in one shot. 

Yerin totally ignored the offending top, choosing to instead remain focused on what its absence revealed. Yuju grinned roguishly, stretching deliberately and making her abs even more obvious in the process, not missing the way Yerin’s eyes followed her every move.

“I should put these away, Sowon-unnie wanted some so I’ll pass them to her tomorrow,” Yuju turned away and moved slowly to pick up the plates of fruit on the table. She was halted by a strong grip on her bare shoulder, yanking her roughly back. Yuju yelped softly as she fell back on her , and Yerin nipped aggressively at her ear, whispering huskily.

“You really think you’re going to get away with that tonight?”

Yuju bit her lip, shifting to allow Yerin access to kiss her way down her neck, her sensitive skin prickling from the sensation. “No marks,” she reminded breathlessly, and then frowned, half distracted, to herself.

“I really should put the fruits away…”

“Forget about the damn fruits,” Yerin growled, clambering over the back of the sofa with a grunt, knees sinking into the soft fabric as she landed awkwardly, but Yuju reached out to steady her in time, looping her arms around the older girl’s neck as she dropped an affectionate peck on her cheek.

“We have work in the morning, unnie.” Yuju murmured as Yerin’s lips captured hers. The main vocal pulled away with a soft gasp after a moment, when Yerin’s hand slipped under her tiny black camisole to trace the outline of her s. Yerin smirked, squeezing briefly to draw a tiny whimper from the younger girl.

“We’ll have to make it quick then,” the lead dancer purred, and this time Yuju did not resist, responding quite eagerly to Yerin’s advances as they made out on the couch. It didn’t take long before the sounds of heavy panting and barely restrained moans filled the room, the air heating up even more rapidly in their intimacy.

The fruits lay forgotten on the table. Well, except for a few strawberries Yerin may have grabbed in the middle of their tryst to share with her favorite puppy. Sowon probably wasn’t going to get any the next day, but Yuju figured she could just buy more. The leader wouldn’t know the difference, right?

Somewhere along the way, the door to Yuju’s room had closed. In the next room over, Umji raised the volume of her earphones as she tried to block out any unwanted external audio, pulling the blankets over her head. 

It wasn’t the first time, and it wouldn’t be the last. The maknae sighed, burrowing her head under her pillow. She was going to have to wake her unnies up for their schedule tomorrow morning again, wasn’t she? Yuju-unnie wasn’t so bad, but Yerin-unnie got really grumpy without enough sleep. It was going to be a pain to wake them up in time. Good thing she had so much practice with it.

Something slammed against the wall next door, and Umji groaned aloud, trying to count sheep until sleep took her. Why had she drawn the short straw to room with them again? They were so loud.

And they really really needed to remember to close the door. It was a good thing Umji had gotten up for water earlier. The sounds would be so much worse if she hadn’t shut the door quietly when she passed by. She didn’t even blink about their activities by now. A few months was just enough time to numb her to it. And Yuju-unnie did at least try to be discreet. Umji appreciated the effort, for all the good it did.

At least I always have Buddy on Weverse, Umji consoled herself. She’d just read the comments until she fell asleep. It would be a good enough distraction from the pair next door. They did remember they had work in the morning, right?