Such a Cry Baby

Such a Cry Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys, i"m back with my one shot story but this time it's about Seolhyun x Jimin AOA. I love this pairing.. Anyways, HAPPY NEEEEEWW YEARRRR to all of us! I hope this year will be a good year for all of us... hehhee.. ENJOY READING then tell me what you think! XD

 

Such a Cry Baby

 

JIMIN POV

 

With the headphone still on my ear, I continued listening to my own song. I tried writing the song lyrics for the past five hours while trying to arrange a suitable melody for the lyrics. As I continued listing to it, I didn’t realize that time flew so fast.

 

I heard a low growl inside my stomach and that was when I realized that I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. I looked at my watch and it was a bit late already. I unlocked my phone and I saw a message from Hyeri. Exactly at the right time, she wanted to have a quick dinner with me. I quickly agreed and got ready.

 

I decided to wear an over size shirt with a blue ripped jeans with a white sneaker. I walked out of my apartment then locked the door behind me. A small click can be heard, signaling the auto lock is working. I pressed the lift and waited for several second before heading towards the parking lot.

 

I drove my car and headed to the restaurant after finished getting ready. Several minutes later, I finally arrived at the restaurant. I spotted Hyeri straight away then waved at her. I could see a huge smile formed on her face after she spotted me too.

 

“Hyeriiiiiiii~~” I shouted loudly then ran towards her.

 

“Unnieee~~” She hugged me back then patted my back several times.

 

We sat down across each other and she asked the auntie to serve our food.

 

“Where have you been? I texted you from two hours ago?” she asked then started eating kimchi in front of her, “Anyways, I ordered meat and a fish soup. Do you want to order anything else, unnie?”

 

I shook my head, “No. It’s fine.”

 

“So where have you been, unnie?” she asked me again while chewing the kimchi.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t check my phone.  I was busy arranging new music for my album.” I laughed then grabbed my chopstick before eating along.

 

She nodded her head then continued eating, “Good luck unnie! Are you going to release a new album?”

 

“Maybe a single for myself or a song for group mini album.” I mumbled then sipped my drink.

 

“Unnie, where is Seolhyun? She couldn’t come? Usually you guys always stick together.” she glanced at me then sipped her drink, “Which is why I didn’t text her for dinner because she usually stick with you like a glue so I thought she would come along now.”

 

“Yah! She doesn’t always stick with me you know.” I laughed embarrassingly because what she said was actually right.

 

“Liar!” she laughed.

 

“Yah!” I glared at her then laughed along.

 

“80% I invited you to go out with me, she always come too.” she paused then started thinking for a second, “She didn’t come when she was sick and it was only one time! She even came along with you when she had a headache, remember?”

 

I laughed and didn’t say anything.

 

“Oh she also didn’t come when you guys had a fight!” She laughed while pointing her finger, “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter