Final

Golden Proposal

Drafted: July 03, 2019

Edited: Dec. 31, 2019

Published: Jan. 01, 2020

[He wanted it to be perfect. He planned it and checks every big and small detail. The Jeons, The Parks, their hyungs, their workmates were all invited. Jimin and his answer is the last one he needed and it will be 100% perfect.]

----------

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin have been dating for 5 years now. They know each other since 2012, Jungkook is not good with other people and he is a shy baby as Taehyung always say. He will try his best to avoid other people even his own hyungs and just focus on his work, which changed along the way. Jungkook is a kind, lovable, respectful and talented kid. He may be the heir of the Jeons but he never abused his position and his surname.

Then Park Jimin arrived.

Jungkook can still remember the day he first met Jimin. He was called one day for a meeting. When he got to their conference room, he saw his father with another boy who is smiling at him. Jungkook bowed and take a seat beside his Namjoon hyung.

There is a lot of question going on his mind.

"Who is he?"

"Why is he here?"

"Why is he still smiling?"

He asked himself.

When his father finally introduced the boy, he got his answer.

"This is Park Jimin our new model, he will be with us from now on and hopefully for a long time. Jimin please introduced yourself."

"Hello! My name is Park Jimin, 25 from Busan. It's great to meet all of you, please take care of me." The smiling boy in front Jungkook said, Jungkook just has one thing in his mind.

"He is loud."

Luckily, Jungkook went to the US for another training and seminar his father can't attend. He was also tasked to finalize the ongoing project with a magazine company there when he came back months later, his dad personally asked him to prepare everything for Jimin's first photo shoot.

The thing is when Jimin and Jungkook were in the same room, he is not only loud he is also clingy and always victimized Jungkook with his advances. Jungkook can clearly remember some of Jimin's words.

"Why do I like Jungkook so much?"

"Jungkookie~"

"Jungkook-ah! I am your hyung! Jungkookie~"

Jungkook will always push him away and avoid him. He got to the point that he exploded and yell at Jimin for being so clingy when he visited a photoshoot when one of his staff told him about a major problem with the photographers. He is so tired that day, meeting after meeting, paper works after paper works, etc. So when Jimin clings on him, he exploded like a volcano which he didn't mean to do.

Jungkook ended up crying on Jimin's chest that night when the older found him in his dressing room to apologize.

Their relationship is a Tom and Jerry type. Push and pull. Hugs and punches. Soon they got closer to each other, Jungkook still pushes Jimin away, still not calling him hyung or making fun of the older's height. But Jungkook started changing. He knew, of course, he knew. He is falling in love.

This also made him disappointed with himself. He started pushing himself to work hard day and night so he will not think of it until Namjoon cornered him and lock themselves in his office. His Namjoon hyung who explained everything to him.

"Jungkook-ah. Don't call yourself disgusting. Loving someone is not like that. You can love anyone, whether it's he or she, it is not a problem. It's the heart who is talking Jungkook, you can't make it stop beating for someone. It is not like your mind that you can manipulate."

"I'm a guy hyung, plus the company, my family. I don't even know if Jimin hyung-"

"Talk to him. That's all you can do for now."

"What if he-"

"It is the risk you need to take, Jungkook. But remember hyung is here for you. Plus I'm sure everything is fine. Everything will be fine. Just tell him."

Jungkook didn't tell Jimin.

He never got the courage to confess.

But you can say that destiny had other plans for them.

One night during a shoot in Japan, he received a call that Jimin fainted. Everyone is worried, everyone is furious, everyone is panicking. Jungkook is crying on his way to the airport.

After the shoot, the models and staff hurriedly went back to their hotel since Jimin is there. Jin and Taehyung rush to Jimin's room, wanting to see the sick member. Jin ended up lecturing Jimin before going to his room. Namjoon and Yoongi pat Jimin's shoulder as support. Then Taehyung and Jhope stay longer, telling them what happened at the shoot and assuring him that everything is fine.

Then Jeon Jungkook arrived barging inside Jimin's room, panting and all sweaty.

When the two left, Jungkook is alone with Jimin. The older smile and pat the space beside him. Jungkook sigh and sit on the bed beside Jimin. He started tearing up when Jimin pulls him into a hug. Jungkook confesses everything that night to Jimin.

Years later, with a lot of ups and downs in their relationship. After the entire cool-offs and at least 2 breakups. After all the hiding and flirting behind everyone's back. After all the laughter and tears. Here is Jeon Jungkook, planning his proposal to the love of his life.


 

Chat room: Let's get it.

Oldie: Do you need to name this chat room like that? I didn't raise you like this!

Joonie: Here we go again. How is the preparation Jungkook-ah?

JK: And why should I tell you?

Joonie: Come on, I didn't expect Mr. Bang to call me for a meeting.

Hope: Everything is good Joon, we had some small problems because of Tae but it's fine.

CGV: It's not me!

JK: Hyungs... Let's go back to work. Jiminie is bombing me with text.

Grumpy: He is whining. Why do I need to keep him?

Oldie: I'm cooking, if he is with me he will be suspicious with all the foods and we know Hoseok and Taehyung can't keep any secret.

Hope: Should I feel offended?

CGV: Oh? But I keep this whole relationship as a secret!

JK: .....

Joonie: Don't worry Yoongi hyung, I'll get to your office to help the meeting is done.

Grumpy: K

Oldie: ...And they left. Wow...

JK: Let's get back to work, please.

Oldie: K.

Hope: Fine.

CGV: uh-huh.


 

Massaging his forehead, Jungkook take a sit on the nearest chair and rest. He looks around and smiles.

Fairy lights? Check

Red Carpet? Check

Candles? Check

Fireworks? Check

Flowers? Check

Ring?

He put his hand inside his left pocket and smiled.

Check.




 

From: HoneyMyLoveSoSweetAndy:

Bubba, where are you?

Yoongi hyung is kicking me out!

We are done with the theme planning so I'm finally free!

Are you still playing games??????

Answer your phone!!!

Me: Hi baby...

HoneyMyLoveSoSweetAndy: Hi... where were you?!

Me: Home...

Hey baby.

HoneyMyLoveSoSweetAnsy: Yes bubba?

Me: Let's go on a date tonight! What do you think? It's our first vacation for months or working... Plus it's New Year's eve...

HoneyMyLoveSoSweetAndy: Bubba! Of course, we can! Why do you need to ask? I will go home now to prepare okay? Wait for me!

Jimin arrived in their apartment which Jungkook bought for them for their 3rd anniversary because "If you will keep on asking me to come over then beg me to stay, why don't we just buy our own place?". He can already feel that there is something suspicious when he opened the main door. He tries to shrug it off and look around. Indeed no one is home, even if his boyfriend who said he is at home. He fishes out his phone from his pocket.

Me: Oy. Where are you? I'm home.

Bubba: Rooftop babe. Come here.

Me: I thought we have a date, what are you doing there?

Bubba: I want to talk to you before that.

Me: I'm getting scared and worried love, why don't you just come here. We can talk here.

Bubba: This is important love, your decision is important before the date. Come here. Please?

Jimin stared at the screen. Part of him knew his little of a boyfriend planned something. But part of him also scared that he did something wrong again, not that he can remember other than the issue with Jimin's friends.

"He told me he is not mad at me. Why do we need to talk? Why does he sound serious?" He asked himself and went out of their dorm once again.

Jimin pushes all the floor buttons of the elevator to have time to think. But still, he can't get remember anything that they need to talk about. He arrived at the top floor without any answers. He looks up the stairs leading to the rooftop and sigh. Hopefully, everything is okay. 




 

Jungkook is shaking on his spot where he is currently standing, with the bouquet in his right hand and chocolates on the left. He looks at where his hyungs and family members are hiding, Jin sent him a thumbs up and smiled while Hoseok and Taehyung is already filming the whole thing.

His heart stops when Jimin opened the metal door.

He saw how Jimin's eyes widened when he looked around the whole area.

He saw how Jimin's lips tremble.

He walks closer to Jimin and hands him the bouquet and chocolates.

"D-did I... Did I forget something important? Bubba... What-"

"Surprise! Did you like it?" Jungkook asked and Jimin slaps his shoulder continuously.

"Ouch-Babe!"

"You er! I thought I did something wrong again!! I hate you!" Jimin stops hitting his boyfriend so he can hug him.

"You know how much I hate surprises you little ." Jimin mumbled.

"I know. And I hope you will like my last surprise." Jungkook said pushing Jimin a bit so he can kneel on the floor. Jimin watch him biting his lips. Tears already running down his cheeks.

"Bubba..." Jimin is about to say something when Jungkook shakes his head.

"Shhhh. Let me talk okay? Zip your mouth for a while baby." He said and Jimin zips his mouth. Jungkook exhaled and look at his boyfriend's beautiful eyes.

"Jimin, my beautiful boyfriend Park Jimin. I love you, so much that I am doing this because I don't want to spend my life without you in it. I know we are not breaking up anytime soon but you know what I am talking about. I also know we never talk about this but I am 100% sure I want to do this. Baby hyung, I know our relationship is not perfect. Recently we don't have time for each other because of work and all. We also fight a lot these days but like what we always do, we forgive and forget because as you said we love each other too much. Jiminie, thank you. Thank you for accepting, trusting, loving and taking care of me. Thank you for being the most understanding boyfriend. Thank you for not giving up on us, when everything got too much for telling me to keep on going when I want to give up. For showing and teaching me how to love. Thank you for coming into my life and stay with me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry is I am not perfect if I gave you the hardest relationship. I'm sorry if sometimes I am weak. I'm sorry for all the childish things and words in the past." Jungkook paused and took a deep breath and smiled, he reached for the ring in his pocket and opening the box in front of Jimin.

"Park Jimin, I am the happiest when I am with you. I promise that I will always love and take care of you. I will keep on courting you. I promise I will make sure to make you happy. Just... Jimin, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me? Will you marry your dumb bubba who always looks like an idiot bunny? And spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me, Jiminie?" He asked. Jungkook finally asked. He keeps on staring at Jimin, who still smiling with tears in his eyes. Jimin let out a shaky breath and smile.

He nods.

"I will. Of course, I will marry you, Jeon Jungkook. Thank you, thank you so much. You're the love of my life." Jimin said with another set of tears running down his cheeks. Jungkook stood up and slide the ring on Jimin's left ring finger and then wiping his fiance's cheeks. Jimin smiled and pull Jungkook into a kiss. They only pulled away from each other's lips when the fireworks starts, both of them look up the sky and enjoy the beautiful fireworks.

"Happy New Year everyone and Congratulations Jimin and Jungkook!!"

Their friends and family went out of their hideouts with phones and beers.

Each one of them congratulates the two, who smile never left their faces. 




 

"Bubba."

"Yes, love?"

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For everything. For being the best boyfriend, now fiance and soon husband. But are we ready now kookoo?"

"I am. I am always ready, as long as I have you." Jungkook said pulling his fiance closer to him while watching the stars and moon above them.

"I will stay with you forever like I said I will go to the moon with you if you want. That's because I love you."

"I love you too. Happy New Year."

"Happy New year my idiot bunny."
 

==================================

I edited last minute so I can publish it for New Years.

I'm sorry if there will be typos and wrong grammar. 🥺😂

Happy New Year everyone!

First gift done! Second gift lets go~