Forever

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa took another sip of his sparkling apple cider drink as he watched the night sky light up beautifully as fireworks went off everywhere, signifying the start of a brand new year. 

 

"Oppa," a sweet voice suddenly pulled him away from his thoughts. "Happy New Year!"

 

He smiled as he realized who it was and his smile grew even wider as he felt her hug him tightly from behind. He then turned around to press a kiss on her forehead, "Happy New Year too, my dear Seo Ju-hyun!" 

 

She laughed as she looked at him with a mischievious glint in her eyes, "And since when did I become Seo Ju-hyun again? Our relationship's public now, remember?" 

 

"Oh, so you'd rather I call you my love right now," he whispered in her ear. "Or babe or baby or--"

 

He was cut off when she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "How about mine," she playfully suggested as she clasped her hands behind his neck. "Or yours? Forever." 

 

Forever. 

 

Yonghwa smiled as his heart warmed at her words. Indeed, with this wonderful woman in his arms, forever won't ever be a bad idea at all. 

 

"I love you so much, Hyun. Forever."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter