Chocolate.

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey there, i forgot to add something at the end in my little authors note so i just edited that a bit. Anyway, Enjoy!-author .-.

 

 

Chocolate

 

 

"Woah woah woah! Chou Tzuyu? Early Again? What is up with you?" Chaeyoung stared in disbelief at the person sitting on their usual table at the cafeteria. It was definitely an unusual sight to see the tall figure with pointed ears sitting and waiting for them.

"Shut up Chaeng" Tzuyu replied as she rolled her eyes. So what if she wasn't late. What's the big deal anyway.

"Dahyun unnie check out who's not late! Again!" Chaeng called Dahyun whose eyes were about to pop off from seeing their tall friend early for once.

"What miracle is this and what God do I have to thank?" Dahyun said as dramatically as ever to which Tzuyu just rolled her eyes once again.

"There must be a reason your never late anymore.Spill it Yoda" Chaeyoung said as she rubs her chin and squints her eyes skeptically at their maknae.

"People change Chae. It's not a big deal really" Tzuyu reasoned. Dahyun and Chaeng simply exchanged glances before shrugging and sitting down on their usual seats. Tzuyu was never like this before. Despite being smart and hardworking, she was always late. Late for classes, get togethers, and even when they were simply going to hang out she was late.

Truthfully, there is a reason for the sudden change of habits in Tzuyu. It all started one day...

~

It was just  another day for Tzuyu. Birds were chirping, the sun was shining and of course Tzuyu was late.

"Late again ms.Chou?" The teacher asked, as she was writing on their class's whiteboard.

"Consistency is key ma'm." Tzuyu replied with a sheepish smile as she took her seat beside her usual seat mate-who she strangely enough doesn't even know the name of despite always siting next to her. The teacher could only sigh and continue on with her lesson. Dahyun,who was siting a few seats in front of her, gave her a look that said 'I'm not even surprised anymore' while Chaeyoung simply chuckled at their teacher's reaction to Tzuyu being late for the hundredth time this month.

"Always beside each other like this, do you want to stay by my side. Even if your a little bit slower, so what, I'll wait for you like this~" her seatmate sang softly to make sure that the teacher wouldn't her but just enough for Tzuyu to hear. Tzuyu turned her attention to her seat mate who seemed to have sung about her. The girl was staring blankly at the front as she continued humming. Tzuyu, at this point, was used to being made fun of for always being late, but that doesn't mean she lets it pass when someone she doesn't even know is seemingly mocking her.

"Pardon me?" Tzuyu asked with a brow up. Her seat mate seemed shocked at first then quickly let out an apologetic smile.

" O-Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of you." Her seat made apologized and let out another smile. A smile that was enough to make Tzuyu's heart stop, her lungs run out of air, and her brain stop functioning. Tzuyu simply stared at the girl who was her seat mate as she continued to speak, but for some reason Tzuyu couldn't hear a thing. Tzuyu watched as she put stray strands of hair behind her ear, as she smiled so brightly it was enough to burn Tzuyu's retinas, as she stuck out her hand for what seemed to be a handshake, as she— wait what.

"Hello~?" The girl Tzuyu had been staring at said.

"Oh Uhh I-I'm sorry, you were saying?" Tzuyu mentally face-palmed herself for staring for too long as she struggled to regain composure. The girl chuckled before continuing.

"I'm sorry for what I sang earlier. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. I'm Minatozaki Sana. You probably don't know me even though we've sat together for almost half a year." The girl- Sana said releasing another blindingly bright beautiful perfect amazing smile. Tzuyu wondered how she never noticed she'd been seating with a Goddess for almost half a year and gulped hard before introducing herself.

"Chou Tzuyu name my is —Wait no— I mean my name is Chou Tzuyu. A-And Uhm it's fine really, you actually have a great voice." Tzuyu wanted to slap herself for messing up in front of the most beautiful girl she has ever seen,but she could do that later.

Tzuyu shook Sana's hand which seemed to have just been floating there waiting for Tzuyu to reciprocate. The moment their hands made contact, it was as if an electric shock had been sent through Tzuyu's body- enough to jumpstart her heart which stopped beating the moment her eyes landed on the beauty that is her sea mate.

"Thanks. I actually have some singing gigs in a nearby cafe if your interested in watching." Sana said as she hid her head low to hide the faint blush on her cheeks. She was still not used to people's compliments. People do often compliment her on her looks but never on her skills or talents, so it felt nice that someone acknowledged and praised her voice.

"Sure. Where and what time—"

"Ms.Chou please answer the question on the board." Tzuyu's question was cut off by her teacher and she couldn't help but be disappointed that she won't be able to know where to find Sana. The disappointment showed on Tzuyu's face as she got up and answered the question on the board with ease. Sana chuckled seeing the other girl's disappointment and returned her attention to their lesson, but not before leaving a note with her number on Tzuyu's table.

~

Since then, Tzuyu was always early and never late. She never missed any one of Sana's performances. The cafe where Sana performs at became their usual hangout spot so she often watched with Dahyun and Chaeyoung but neither of them knew the real reason of Tzuyu sudden change—The reason why Tzuyu gets up bright and early in the morning, the cause of the uncontrollable feelings Tzuyu experiences. Yes, As cheesy as it may sound, Chou Tzuyu is in


"—love. Yah Yoda! Are you even listening?" Dahyun pinched Tzuyu's ears which made the latter groan in pain.


"Ok ok stop it! Geez!What were you even talking about?" Tzuyu held her ears to try to ease the pain.

"Dahyunie was rambling about her now ex-girlfriend. You know, the one we never met. I mean, no offense, but Is she even real hyunnie?" Chaeng sighed as she simply sipped her drink.

"Yah you two kids! She is real and you never met her because we were always on and off so I didn't see the point in introducing her!" Dahyun stood up and explained.

"Yeah? How are you sure you wont get back together again?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her unnie's explaination. They have been listening to Dahyun ramble about her relationship with this girl for months now but they don't even know the girls name;moreover, they don't even know if she really exists!

"Because, as I was saying before, I feel like our relationship ran out of sincerity. She told me she loved me,but I wasn't ready to say it back you know? It's just— ugh so complicated." Dahyun slumped back down to her seat and rested her head on her table.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu exhanged worried glances, seeing their usually bright and happy friend like this made them sad. "Come one Hyunnie. We know what will cheer you up!"

"Arcade?" Dahyun looked up with a glint of hope in her eyes.

"Yup"

"YEAHH. All right lets go! get off your yoda!" Dahyun, who was now filled with the energy of a thousand suns, practically yelled gaining some unwanted attention from other people in the cafeteria.


"Sorry guys. I uhh actually need to go meet someone" Tzuyu smiled sheepishly at her best friends.


"What? Awh Come on Tzu." Disappointment was evident in Chaeyoung's face.


"I'll go with you guys next time, I promise." A ding came from Tzuyu's phone indicating a new notification. Tzuyu took it out and read it before telling her friends she had to go because someone was waiting for her. The text came from Momo, a close friend of hers, who was updating her on the location of a certain someone who Tzuyu was dying to see. She then quickly left before they could ask any questions.

"What's up with her, really?" Chaeyoung asked but only received a shrug from Dahyun.


Chaeyoung sighed "Whatever, lets go" and with that Dahyun's energy doubled and she started frantically rambling about how great the arcade is. Chaeyoung took a mental note to exact her revenge on Tzuyu for leaving her alone with Dahyun.

~

Truth be told someone was waiting, and that someone was none other than Minatozaki Sana herself, the girl of Tzuyu's dreams. Sana had just arrived and stood by the gate of their university waiting for a certain someone.


"Hey" A familiar tall figure greeted.


"Oh.Hi Tzuyu-ah!" Sana greeted back. She seemed a little disappointed at first but Tzuyu didn't notice.


"Are you going home already?" Tzuyu asked, hoping she'd say no so she could spend a little more time with Sana,but even if she didn't at least she'd get to walk her home.


"Well supposedly, but I don't really want to go home yet." Sana replied and Tzuyu mentally fist pumped. Tzuyu noticed Sana seemed a little uneasy so Tzuyu thought that maybe she could help her loosen up and have some fun.This as her chance and she better not be big idiot and waste it.


"Well then wanna hang out? There's an arcade nearby." Tzuyu once again celebrated for not being a big idiot and messing up. She's got to give it to herself though, she thought she'd be boo boo the fool but then it seems like life's decided not to be an to her.


Sana looked around hesitantly before saying "I'm not so sure—"


"Please? Come on I promise you'll have fun. If you don't, tell me and I'll buy you lunch for a week. Just give it a shot!" Tzuyu smiled. 'Just give me a shot' she thought. She was really playing all her cards right now. All she needed was a chance.


Sana heaved a sigh and smiled "fine. I'll give it a shot" and with that they made their way to the arcade a couple blocks away. Tzuyu was already celebrating internally.


They eventually arrived at the arcade after a few minutes of walking and awkward Tzuyu trying to strike up a conversation-In which she was surprisingly successful. In just those few minutes she felt so comfortable with Sana and learned quite a lot more about her. Sana was laughing and giggling along the way at Tzuyu's jokes and to her own surprise, she began to feel herself relax and become comfortable with Tzuyu. Tzuyu held the door open and let Sana in first. Immediately something caught Sana's attention.


"So what do you want to play? Choose anything you want! The honor is yours— Sana?" Tzuyu stopped walking and looked at Sana who was staring at the basketball games at the back. She seemed a bit sad which made Tzuyu internally panic.


"Hey Sana? Are you okay?"


"H-huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry about that." Sana replied. Tzuyu sensed that Sana was now tensed and uneasy. Tzuyu is someone who keeps her promises and there's no way she letting Sana leave this arcade with a frown on her pretty face. She gently took Sana's wrist and led her to the basketball games.

"T-Tzuyu-ah w-wait!" Sana blushed at the contact which made Tzuyu celebrate in her head. 'Holy crap! Is she blushing?! No no no it's pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter