Thankful For Mrs

Thankful For Mrs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And we’re done! Let’s go Wonyoung-ah,” Chaeyeon said as she picks up her bag.

 

“Ok, Eomma!” Wonyoung said as she links arms with her mother.

 

After officially adopting Wonyoung, Chaeyeon told her that she didn’t have to work at the cafe anymore but Wonyoung refuses and insisted on coming to help. Her reasoning was that she wanted to be a filial daughter for her parents. 

 

Wonyoung started calling Chaeyeon and Sakura, Eomma and Mommy a week after they adopted her during dinner one evening causing both parents and daughter to cry like babies.

 

Flashback

 

“So Wonyoung how was school today?” Chaeyeon asks while they were sitting around the table eating chicken fried rice.

 

“School was good today Eomma, also the teacher wanted to meet you and Mommy next week,” Wonyoung said before she realized what she said. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura both were shocked, frozen in their seats as they process what Wonyoung had said.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, what did you call us?” Chaeyeon asks as tears started pooling in her eyes.

 

The couple made eye contact with their daughter as Wonyoung too started tearing up.

 

“Eomma, Mommy,” Wonyoung repeated before the three got into a family hug with happy tears.

 

“That’s right my daughter, we’re your Eomma and Mommy,” Chaeyeon said as the family cried happy tears.

 

Flashback ends

 

The mother-daughter duo was walking back home when Chaeyeon suddenly mentioned something.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, can Eomma ask you something?”

 

“Yes, Eomma what’s up.”

 

“I was thinking of proposing to your Mommy. I have the ring already but don’t know when to pop the question,” Chaeyeon said shyly while her daughter laughs at her.

 

“Hmm, how about you propose to Mommy tonight? Also, can I see the ring pretty pretty please!” Wonyoung asks while whining cutely to persuade her mom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter