Headache!

Take care of me~

Right when Kevin opened his eyes that sunny summer morning he knew he would be staying home all day. He didn’t want that at all, but the mind numbing pain he felt coming from his headache said otherwise. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to block out the light but only made things worse.

He cracked open one eye, looking over the lump that was warmly tucked under blankets to see the alarm clock. 8:43 a.m. Kevin sighed, closing his eye and rolling to his side.

“…” that was such a stupid idea. The window was at that side of the room and the curtains were wide open, letting in all the bright light. It only irritated Kevin’s eyes further. He let out a pain filled groan and weakly closed his eyes again.

He knew he should have closed the curtains last night but at that time he was too busy dealing with a problem in his pants to care about the curtains.

He really wanted some water and some Tylenol, but he knew he wasn’t well enough to go get it himself. Maybe if he forced the lump next to him—who was hogging the bed—to go get it he would be okay. With that thought in mind Kevin began an elbowing barrage on the warm male next to him. After a few blows he finally got a response.

“Ow~ that hurt!” Came a sleepy grumble from Kiseop. He probably had a bruised rib.

Kevin mumbled something inaudible before speaking louder. “Tylenol, now!”

Kiseop yawned in Kevin’s ear. “Why can’t you get it? I’m sleepy.”

Kevin mentally glared at him. “I have a headache.” He sighed. “Please Kiseoppie~” he added his aegyo in Kiseop’s name.

The black haired male sighed, falling right into Kevin’s cuteness. “Ugh…fine. You didn’t need to elbow me though.” He grumbled and got out of bed.

When Kiseop came back with the medicine he planned on going back to bed before the others woke up, but Kevin had another request for him.

“Kiseop-hyung…one more thing, please,” Kevin muttered, stretching out on the bed so Kiseop couldn’t lie down.

The raven sighed. “What is it?”

“…can you get the vanilla ice cream too?” He batted his eyelashes and sported a pout that would even melt the manager’s heart.

Kiseop wanted to glare and refuse…but Kevin was too cute to deny. “Fine, sure.”

Kevin flashed his shiny teeth in a sleepy smile. “Thanks Kiseoppie.”

Kiseop trudged to the kitchen again and then back to the room. He wasn’t the fastest person in the morning, especially not when getting ordered around. He came back with a small tub of vanilla ice cream and a spoon. As soon as Kevin took those items out of his hand he went straight under the covers again. Hopefully Kevin was satisfied now.

Kevin smiled and sat up, leaning against the headboard. He took the first pill with a bite of his ice cream, it tasted so much better that way.

Kiseop was dead asleep when Kevin finally finished is ice cream. The blond gently leaned down and kissed the raven on the lips. When he pulled back he wasn’t surprised that the older male was still asleep.

He is so cute when he sleeps. He isn’t so grumpy when he sleeps. But then again he is cute when he pouts. Kevin thought to himself as he gently played with Kiseop’s shiny black hair. He always takes care of me when I’m sick, like today. I should repay him sometime. Kevin was lucky he had someone like Kiseop in his life.

Kevin snuggled into Kiseop, breathing in his heavenly scent. “Mmm…” He just loved the smell of Kiseop. His body wash added a hint of mint to his regular scent and Kevin just loved it.

Kiseop responded to Kevin’s warmth with a sleepy sigh. His body instinctively cuddled Kevin to him. Kiseop wrapped an arm around Kevin as the blonds cheeks lit up. His warm breath washed over his neck, only making his blush darken.

Kevin went back to running his fingers through his black hair. He gently kissed the ravens head and trailed his fingers down Kiseop’s arms. Kevin would admit that he loves Kiseop’s arms. They were drool worthy. He just loved to be wrapped up in those strong arms.

Kevin’s headache wasn’t any better. It took thirty minutes for the meds to kick in. But he continued to snuggle into his lover, waiting patiently for sleep to some again. Soon the soft breathing of Kiseop slowly brought him into a peaceful rest.

And just like that, Kiseop had taken care of him.


Well how was that? ty? Terrible? I know. I rushed it because I wanted to give you guys something while I took my time on writing up the next chaper for my other story. Sigh, but it will be long so...enjoy this until I get the chapter up for my other story. Comment please!!