Greasy Seduction

The Flea

A/N: People can be so childish, immature, overreactive and so butthurt sometimes.

I'm pretty sure Lil Wayne spends more money on his /crack/coke/whatever than donating to the poor; no one says anything :/

And calling a natural disaster equivalent to 'rearranging your room' but then being full-on sympathetic and more supportive to a similar issue is very very very hypocritical -_-

*le sigh*

---

"And that, class, was John Donne's 'The Flea'." The professor, Mr. Shin, walked around the classroom with a small book in his hand. His class was full of tired, sleepy poets.

Mr. Shin cleared his throat and rang his cowbell loudly. Everyone startled awake and sat up alert.

"Now that I have everyone's attention, can anyone guess what message Mr. Donne was trying to deliver to the receiver of this poem?" He looked around the room for any raised hands.

Hyorim was quietly raising her arm in the air. She was Mr. Shin's favorite student- smart, obedient, kind and always up for some good poems, "Ah, yes, Ms. Lee?"

"Well, judging by the constant reference to the mixed blood in the flea, and the whole third stanza, in my opinion, I think the mother of the flea, a metaphor for child, killed her child and then committed suicide herself. Everyone knows that once you have a kid, your life is solely based on caring for the child, in most cases. The mother in this poem was so stressed out by the overwhelming responsibility in taking care of a child that she thought she would never get her freedom back." Hyorim explained her own meaning and received a nod from Mr. Shin.

Woohyun was lazily resting his head on his palm. When Hyorim was talking, he diverted his eyes towards the younger girl.

*She's so pretty. How come I didn't do anything so far? Greasy mode, activated!* Woohyun sat up, fully awake now.

"That is an excellent interpretation, Ms. Lee, but I'm afraid you're wrong." Hyorim's eyebrows furrowed just the tiniest bit and her head tilted slightly to the side.

Mr. Shin walked towards his desks, "Let me change the title. Maybe then everyone will know." He turned around and started writing on the Smartboard.

Numerous students outstretched their necks, trying to get a glimpse of what was written on the board.

When the students read the changed title, their mouths dropped open.

'Let me holla at cha' was what Mr. Shin wrote.

The guys of the class sat up straight with interest and the girls looked at the guys with disgust, "erts."

"To sum it all up, what he's trying to say is that this flea the bloods of him and his love interest. He says that they'd do even more than. The flea has no fault so don't kill it. But what does she do?"

"Kill it?!" The students guessed, "Yes." Mr. Shin laughed.

"So in the end, he's basically asking her, 'okay, come on, just one night? I'll make it enjoyable. Wink wink.'" Mr. Shin finished explaining and winked on his own which earned either a loud cheer or ear-piercing shriek.

The class soon ended and everyone was dismissed.

Woohyun was thinking of the poem all the way to his locker. *It's a good way to ask her out.* He laughed to himself at the funny thought.

After placing his books in his books in his locker, Woohyun looked around for Hyorim. He stopped when he saw her figure closing her locker and walking away.

Woohyun frowned a bit when he noticed her walking towards the exit. *She doesn't have any more classes for the day? Oh well, I'll ditch for today.* He shrugged and continued following her.

He thought about what he'd say. The poem his class was reading in class gave him so many ideas. *Where can I get a flea? Should I get a mosquito instead?*

When Woohyun looked up, he noticed he was following Hyorim downstairs into the subways. Other times, he would cringe and avoid the public-ness of it but he ignored the discomfort and stalked Hyorim

"Hey, you're Lee Hyorim right?" Woohyun casually sat next to the freshman classmate and asked with a smile. Surprised and slightly scared, Hyorim just gave a small nod, "Yes I am."

Woohyun flashed a toothy grin and held out his hand, "I'm Woohyun. I'm pretty sure I'm in your poetry class. Funny meeting you here." He held out his hand with a light chuckle.

"Oh," Hyorim instantly smiled back and shook his hand, "Are you a freshman also? I don't seem to recognize you." She tilted her head.

"Nope! I'm a sophomore." Both students stood up to get off at Hyorim's desired station, "If you have time, would you like to sit down for a cup of coffee with me?"

Without hesitance, Hyorim nodded and followed Woohyun.

"So what'd you think of the poem today?" Woohyun asked as he sipped out of his mug. Hyorim nodded as a sign of thinking, "It was interesting, but the translation was so unexpected." She widened her eyes a bit to show shock.

Woohyun chuckled and set his mug down, "Well, I liked it. It was a perfect mix of sorrow and greasiness." He unconsciously wiggled his eyebrows, which Hyorim didn't catch.

"What if we had a flea?" Woohyun blurted before Hyorim could answer, "Excuse me?" Hyorim furrowed her eyebrows.

"If a flea bit me and then you, would you kill it?" Woohyun tilted his head in interest.

"W-why, what? What do you mean? Why are you asking this?" Hyorim shook her head and sat back.

"Let me just get to the point. I'm good-looking, smart, tall, handsome, scrumptious. I like you. I want you. So, will you be mine?" Woohyun showed Hyorim his greasy smile.

On the other hand, Hyorim had a look of disgust on her face, "Oh my gosh, you erted creeper!" She grabbed her purse and ran out of the cafe without a second glance.

*Don't look back! Just keep walking straight. Just go to the mall and get yourself lost in the crowd. Hopefully he won't follow me there!* Hyorim shook her head and hit it with her small fists, earning strange looks from passerbyers.

Once at the mall, Hyorim rode the escalator up to the 3rd floor and ran into the nearest accessory store. She looked at all the pretty bows and hairpins and smiled to herself, feeling a bit relaxed.

She bought a little crystal crown pin and walked out. Next, she rode up to the 4th floor and entered a brightly lit Forever 21.

"Excuse me, how much is this?" Hyorim looked up from the scarf and gasped, "Look at the sign, everything is 25% off today. Should I buy it for you?" Woohyun was smiling down at her.

Hyorim slowly stepped back with wide eyes.

"Hey, I lost my number. Can I get yours?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows and smiled.

With a scream, Hyorim ran out of the store and outside. Woohyun chuckled to himself but was getting frustrated from all the running and chasing.

He followed Hyorim onto a bus and stood 5 handles away from her. Hyorim cautiously looked around for a familiar face.

She glanced to her right and immediately looked away from the guy who winked at her.

Hyorim took out her phone and pressed a contact, "Mom, a guy's winking at me."

"What?! Sweety, where are you? What did you wear? Should I call the police?" Hyorim's mom frantically yelled into the phone.

Hyorim sighed, "No mom, none of that's necessary. I just need to know what I should do." She peered at the guy again and gasped.

"Nevermind! Ahjussi! I need to get off here!" She shut her phone and ran down the steps.

*Why didn't I know that that was Woohyun?! Aish! He's still following me?!* Hyorim ran around the park. She ran past 7 guys and girl where one of the guys was confessing to the girl. There was a huge 'U' balloon and everything.

"Yah! Dongwoo! Don't go NC-17 in front of our maknae!" A squinty-eyed hamster shouted at a dinosaur while covering another guy's eyes, "Ah, hyung! Stop it! You have germy hands!"

*Have to run, have to run, gotta run! No time to stare at the shiny balloons!* Hyorim shook her head and continued running.

She stopped in front of a large water fountain park. Her hands were on her knees and she was panting hard under the hot summer sun. When she looked up, she tossed her bag onto a bench and ran into the water without a second thought.

*He'll never find me in with these many kids running around!* Hyorim took some time to get herself soaked with the fresh, cooling water. She closed her eyes and smiled at the hotness of the sun and coldness of the water.

"Ah! Joht-ta! I like it!" Hyorim laughed and spun in circles.

"Hyorim-ah!" Suddenly, she was turned around and facing Woohyun, "Ah!!! Get away from me, you ert!" She started struggling to get out of his strong hold.

Woohyun looked at her through his wet bangs, "Just listen to me for once?" Hyorim's struggles stopped as she pouted at her sunbae.

"Look, I'm sorry for being so straightforward back at the cafe." He leaned back into the bench and looked at the pedestrians roaming the park.

Hyorim just crossed her arms and sat on the opposite side.

Woohyun got up and kneeled in front of Hyorim. She slightly gasped and sat up straight.

If I look at you, my face gets red.
If I look at you, my heart pounds.
Like a child, I talk shyly.
If I look at you, I smile for no reason.
I keep doing this like a fool.
I think love has come to me.

You are my darling. You're lovelier than the stars lighting up the night sky.
You are the love light that shines in the deepest parts of my heart.
I love you darling. Shine your light next to me at any time.
I look at you every night and even if I do, you are lovely.
You are my love light.

Woohyun opened his eyes and blinked twice at the empty bench, "Hyorim? Hyorim!" He spotted her walking away.

Is my stare shady?
Your eyes are looking at me also.
There's no need for much pondering.
You're heart even says I'm so sweet, yeah.
You're perfect from head to toe. You're so bad. You make me crazy.
I think you've figured me out already.
Girl, you make me wanna kiss you right now!
Now would you be my girl, my girl, my girl? Now, be my girl tonight.
Be my girl, my girl, my girl today, too! I want you right now!
You're so hot hot hot! Don't you stop stop stop! You want me too, yeah!
Before this night passes, be my girl my only one tonight, yeah.

Hyorim kept walking, "You don't know Ze:a?" Woohyun asked and blinked some more. Once more, he chased after her and blocked her path.

Be mine! I love you! Huh?
I worry about you! Huh?
I'll take responsibility of you until the end.
Be mine! You know me. Huh?
You saw me. Huh?
I'll protect you until the end.

Hyorim sighed and looked at Woohyun directly in the eye, "If I give you a chance, will you stop stalking me?"

Woohyun flashed a greasy smile, "Maybe? Who knows? I could sneak into your shower and-."

Hyorim slapped Woohyun's forehead, "Byuntae!!!"

Woohyun turned around and grabbed Hyorim's hand, "No! Please! I'm sorry, I was just playing with you." She slowly turn her with a sigh.

"Please," Woohyun stood in front of her again, "Be my girlfriend?"

"Just know that my first impression of you will be greasy ert." Hyorim rolled her eyes.

Woohyun shot up and hugged her, "Thank you! You're the first girl that fell for my greasy seduction!"

Hyorim pushed Woohyun away and crossed her arms, "Whoever said I fell for it?! I'm just giving you a chance!" She started heading towards the main road.

"Whatever girlfriend! You're just to scared to admit it! Rawr!" Woohyun started chasing after Hyorim, "Ah! Greasy ert!"

"Greasy ert boyfriend." Woohyun corrected once he caught her, "Mmmwah!"

"Ewww!" Hyorim wiped her cheek from Woohyun's kiss and helplessly stayed still.

"Oh, you like it! Stop whining!" Woohyun chuckled and let go.

He quickly turned Hyorim before she walked to far. He grabbed her shoulders and leaned in.

"I love you." Woohyun closed the space between her lips and his.

SLAP!

"Too soon!" Hyorim turned around and ran.

"Baby! Come back!"

---

Haha, I have no idea what I was writing... Half of this was written while I was very very very angry so yeah, if it's like 'what?' or 'eh...', excuse me :P.

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 20th, 2012
4:11 PM

Listening To: Love Light by CNBlue
Looking At: Articles
Smelling: Windex
Watching: Immature 'fans' act up, like psh, shut up!
Waiting For: People to wake up, seriously
Loving: This homework, whoopee! I hate math -___-