Surprise!

You Cheater!

8:21 am, December 24

*ring ring* that's the first thing that Baekhyun heard in the morning.

Baekhyun decided to check his phone and there was nothing, so he decided to check Sehun's phone instead but Baekhyun was also thinking if Sehun was okay with it but they're dating so it was fine, Baekhyun opened the phone and saw something he could never believe there was a text message that said "hey pretty boy, it's Heeyoung, the girl you met at the bar and you know what we've talked about so pick me up at 8pm and make sure not to tell you boyfriend ;')"

Baekhyun was shocked, he couldn't believe that Sehun had been cheating on him, he couldn't hold his tears anymore so he ran into the bathroom before he let his tears fall.

9:36 am

​​​​​Sehun wakes up and noticed that Baekhyun must have woken up early, after checking his phone he decided to go to the kitchen, there he saw Baekhyun cooking food but he felt a weird atmosphere coming from his hyung and Sehun asks "Are you okay, hyung?" as he hugs Baekhyun, Then Baekhyun replies with "I'm fine so don't worry.."

12:21 am

"Where are you going Sehun?" Baekhyun asks and Sehun just replies with "Oh, just to the shop that opened last week" ​​,"Oh okay" Baekhyun replies but he felt something hurtful like a stab in his heart and Baekhyun didn't exactly know why he felt that way but he trusted Sehun and he wouldn't cheat on Baekhyun, right?

7:12 pm

Sehun left and of course Baekhyun goes and investigate, he followed Sehun's car to a house that's very far away that took about 2 hours to drive to, then Baekhyun saw a beautifully dressed woman, the woman looked like she was in her 20's and they were talking but Baekhyun couldn't hear a thing so he opened the car window and heard the woman said "So were going to the dance, right?" and Baekhyun closed the window right away, he just wished he didn't heard that, it was hurting him that his boyfriend picked this woman to be his date but it's not his fault that Baekhyun is not a woman, as Baekhyun cried..

10:52 pm

Baekhyun still followed Sehun because it couldn't all be true. After a few minutes they arrived at a beautiful and tall building that seems to be the dance, there he saw Sehun with the Lady and they went to the rooftop, so Baekhyun decided to follow them.

11:41 pm

There he saw Sehun standing alone and then Sehun said "Hyung you can come out now" Baekhyun was shocked, how did Sehun found out, is he mad that I ruined his date, is he breaking up with me?, Baekhyun thought then Baekhyun said "How did you know" "Don't be upset hyung" as Sehun held Baekhyun's face "Why would I be upset when you're cheating on me?!" Baekhyun said as his tears rolled down, "Hyung it was all planned, I knew you would investigate because that's what you do when you're suspicious of something"  Sehun said kissing his boyfriend's forehead "You mean everything?" "Yes every single thing" Sehun replied "You jerk!" Baekhyun said as it starts snowing "This was a Christmas Surprise, you know? So Merry Christmas Hyung" as Sehun kissed Baekhyun "Merry Christmas" Baekhyun replied back.

Gosh this is so CRINGEY QwQ but I hoped you liked it :'3

oof.

​​​​

​​​​​