VIP Membership

We Found Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time and meetings are things I can't control and there are many more things in life that I don't want, but happen to me. As time goes by the things I don't want pile up and increasingly pile up into memories, some become beautiful memories and some become bad memories.

Don't say anything if you never felt it before

The atmosphere was so quiet, the reflection of her reflection reflected very beautiful, so interesting to me every time she rotated her body like a ballet dancer. The body wrapped in a purple long dress is so beautiful and so adds to its elegance. Her wavy golden brown hair joined in dancing with the body movements. Oh God, every time I see it like that, I always believe that the angel is actually so real.

"This dress doesn't suit me, right?"

I paused for a moment, my thoughts about her should I stop when she turned around and asked my opinion about the latest release dress that wrapped her body at that time. I was only able to smile and say if the dress was very suitable for her and add elegance.

"You are very charming Miss" I replied

She smiled, showing a row of her white teeth and also her crescent-shaped eyes every time she smiled. Once again she swirled before the mirror like a ballet dancer.

"All right, I'll take it. Can you check the price? and don't forget my member VIP discount "

She gave me a golden VIP membership card, not all of our customers got the card, there were only dozens of cards issued including Tiffany's, the card was used for payment because it was equipped with a credit card feature.

After the payment process was complete, I brought her shopping bag. Tiffany had been sitting in the car all this time, accompanied by her manager, she occasionally checked her cellphone with a pretty bored face.

"This is your groceries, Miss Young," I said, Tiffany didn't even see me in the slightest, very different when in the dressing room. She seemed to care about me and was very cold.

Groceries were received by men who as far as I know is Tiffany's manager. The man thanked me with a pretty flat face, almost the same as Tiffany's face at that time. Something bad seemed to be happening to her, but that was none of my business, there were still many things I needed to do and there were still many customers waiting for me.

*******

The atmosphere is so crowded, every time the fashion week event is finished, our outlet store will be crowded with customers. Like the days I usually busy with serving VIP customers. Some VIP customers come from abroad so I was given the task to serve them because of my ability to communicate using English.

From behind the transparent glass, the atmosphere outside is so hot. The afternoon sun is very hot, if not for the lined maple trees that grow in front of our outlet stores, it can be ascertained if the sun's heat at that time will be translucent and felt deep inside. Some luxury cars are parked under the tree,

there are those that I recognize and there are one or two new cars, usually it is our customers who come from abroad with luxury rental cars.

Unlike the heat out there, the air inside the store room is so cool with the temperature being maintained in such a way that customers remain comfortable when choosing the items they want. In our store, there is a special room provided for VIP guests, the items given to them are not items that are on the display but are from a special storage cabinet, to maintain the exclusive touch.

This special room is divided into 5 parts, all of which are special dressing rooms for VIPs and at that time I was serving our loyal customer from Japan, Kyoko Fukada. She is one of the customers who is quite simple, what I recommend always matches her taste so that dealing with it is quite easy. Sometimes she gives me tips because she listens to her heart about her ex-girlfriend and more.

"I like these shoes, can Jessica-chan help?"

I took the shoes that were still stored in the box then put on her feet and after I finished I got back up and I was surprised when Kyoko was still staring at me while smiling with her hands under her chin.

"Jessica-chan, do you have a boyfriend?"

I was quite confused by the question but I kept answering "Not yet. Why do you ask that? "

"Hm ... I'm confused whether they dare to say it or is Jessica-chan who is very closed? Hahaha ”the girl laughed while I only smiled. I also don't understand why she said that.

After that, she pays all her purchases with the card she has, then goes home with her shopping bag, which is typical of our customers who come from abroad, always buying more items.

Shortly after Kyoko's visit, I intended to take a lunch break before Tiffany Young arrived.

"Can I just be served

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter