Valentine Surprise!

♥ One Very Special Valentine ♥

(Min Hee's POV)

"Jaejoong is a meanie!" I yelled while tossing and turning on my bed. "He's cheating on me! He's cheating on me!"

I heard the front door open and some footsteps then I heard someone yell, "Min Hee!" It was Jaejoong.

The footsteps came closer to my room then abruptly came to a stop. I hid under my blanket not wanting to see him but soon an arm was wrapped around my waist.

"I'm home, dear~" Jaejoong chimed.

"Go away!" I yelled, pushing him away. I don't want to see you!

"Why?" He asked, intrigued. "What did I do wrong?"

"You should know..." I mumbled under the blanket. I hea rd him laugh then I heard him rummaging through something.

"Come out, Minnie." He said softly.

"No!" I refused.

"Then I guess you leave me no choice." He said with a sigh.

"What are--" I started but then something tickled my feet.

"Hahahahahahahahah ah a! " I hollared, still underneath the blankets. "St-Stop!"

"Not till' you stop being mad at me!" He said with a grin.

"Y-You w-were--!" I started but I couldn't finish my sentence since I was literally dying of laugher. "Hahahahaha!"

"Give up yet?" He asked.

"Fi-Fine!" I yelled, getting out. As soon as I said that, he immediately stopped. I plopped down on my bed again and huffed.

"Never do that again." I warned him, looking up at the ceiling and not at him.

"I know, I know." He said while chuckling. "But first..."

He trailed off not continuing what he said. I felt something cold slithering up one of my finger. Something really cold,actually.

I lifted up my finger and saw a pretty platinum ring with a gleaming gem. After looking at the ring for a long time; the pieces connected. I immediately stood up in shock.

"You...!" I started, being flabbergasted. He warmly smiled.

"You thought I bought that ring for someone else?" He asked then smirked. "Minho?"

"Minho...?" I thought for a moment then exclaimed, "Ah! You knew!"

"And you thought you'd get away with it." He scoffed.

"You didn't seem to know." I scoffed back. He sighed, shook his head, then took a quick glance at his watch.

"Oh! We have to go!" He exclaimed. "We're going to lose our reservation!"

"To...Key's Gourmet Resturant, right?" I asked; recalling that he placed a reservation there.

"So you really did stalk me, eh?" He said. Oops, busted.

I laughed wearily then tried to change the subject. "Look at the time; we better go!~"

"This girl." I heard him mutter. I looked at him and sticked my tongue out.

"Leave! I need to change!" I instructed him.

"Okay, okay." He said then stood up and left. I quickly skimmed at all my dressed and fina lly stopped at one. It was a flowery dress that was up to my knee. I quickly wore it on and to go with the dress, I wore little flower earrings that Jaejoong gave to me last Christmas and a long coat. I ran down the stairs and saw him in a tuxedo, smiling at me. I frowned.

"We had to get fancy?" I asked then slowly walked back up the stairs until he pulled on my wrist.

"Anything you wear is beautiful, Min Hee!" He exclaimed. "Now let's go before we lose our reservation!"

"But--" I said but was interuppted and tugged on more.

"Not buts! Let's go!" He whined.

"Fine, fine." I ga ve up in defeat. Soon we were in the car ready to go to Key's Gourmet Resturant.


We finally arrived at our table after talking to the waiter that we had a reservation.

"Hello and welcome!" The waiter exclaimed. "I'm Key! What would you like this fine evening?"

"Could I get lasagna?" I asked.

"Sure!" Key smiled then scribbled down my order on a notepad. "Any drink with that?"

"Coke!" I beamed. He wrote down that too.

"And for you?" He asked, looking at Jaejoong.

"I'll get a steak; medium rare". He said then he gave his menu to waiter Key and smiled. "And I'll just be gettting water."

"Got it~" Key sang as he wrote down the order then he took both of the menus and bowed. "I'll be back with your order!~"

"Oppa." I started in a worried voice. "Eating raw food isn't good for your health."

"It's only medium rare." He said then shrugged. "I could handle it."

"Che, that's what you said last time." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Yah, my stomach wasn't feeling well that time!" He defended.

"Sure, sure." I said sarcatically. "Don't ask for my help next time you get a tummy ache."

He pouted. "You're so mean, Minnie~"

"Hmph." I looked the other way.

"I'm here with your food!~" A voice said in the distance. It was Key; holding all the food on a tray with one hand.

"Your lasagna," He said placing the dish towards me, then he placed the steak near Jaejoong. "And your steak!~"

"Thank you." We both said to him.

"Enjoy!" He said with a big smile.

We both ate silently until Jaejoong spoke up.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked flashing a cute look at me.

"No." I simply replied with chewing on my lasagna.

"Then why are you silent?" He asked again. I didn't say anything for a while.

"Because...you wouldn't listen to me." I finally said to him. "I don't want you to get sick again like last time..."

"Aigoo~" He said with a sigh. He lean towards me and peck me on the cheek. "You know I love you, right?"

"Oppa!" I whined wiping off the kiss with a napkin. "You're putting sauce on me!"

"Sorry, sorry~" He sang. We both ended up into laughter.

Soon we were done eating and were almost ready to go. I placed the ring he gave me on the table and gave him a serious look. He stopped smiling and looked at the ring.

"Why'd you take it off?" He said.

"You didn't propose to me properly last time." I yelled. "I want a re-do!"

"Aish. You're such a perfectionist." He sighed with taking the ring from the table. He walked over towards me and bent down on one leg.

"Would you marry me, Park Min Hee?" He said in a sweet tone. "Again?"

I laughed then smiled brightly. "Of course I would ma rry you again!"

He placed the ring on my finger and quickly kissed me on the lips. "I love you, dear."

"I love you too, Jaejoong. Forever and ever."


As you can see--err, read? Whatever. ^^;

As you can see/read, I've finished this chapter a little later after Valentine so I deeply apologize for that! >_____<;;

I've been a bit busy with school so I didn't have that much access to my computer...Plus I was in a writer's block. OTL. TT u TT

Hope you could forgive me!~

Anyways, I finally finished this! ^^

How'd you like it? Was it good? I hope it met up with your expectations! :DD