Mission Begin!

♥ One Very Special Valentine ♥

(Min Hee's POV)

"So, tell me again why I'm going with you?" Taemin asked me while putting on a brown hat on his head big enough to cover his face.

"You're my bestest, bestest, best friend that is super-duper awesome!" I yelled with a big grin. "Also you have to help me; or else I'll take your banana milk. All of them." Taemin pouted.

"Yah. You're mean, Min Hee!" Taemin whined. "You can't take all my banana milk! Or actually; any of them!"

"That's why you're helping me!" I exclaimed while wrapping a long scarf around my neck.

"But, why don't you leave him alone?" Taemin said. "He's probably actually busy with something."

"I know when he's plotting something, Tae." I said. "Earlier this morning, he kept looking at the clock with a nervous look . He also wouldn't tell me where he was going!"

"You know, Minnie." Taemin started. "People need their privacy."

"Aish! Be quiet and let's go follow him!" I yelled while opening the door.

"You mean stalking?" Taemin said coming out of the house.

"No, I mean silently following him like a ninja." I said while locking the door. Taemin just rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"I will foil your oh-so-called 'plans', Kim Jaejoong!" I yelled with determination while fist-punching the air. "With my trusted sidekick in crime, Taeminnie!"

"Yeah! I think..." Taemin said with a worried look.

"Don't worry, Tae. Everything will go fine!" I said while skipping down the sidwalk.


(Jaejoong's POV)

Achoo! Man, the cold's getting to me. Or either, someone's talking behind my back. Whatever.

As I looked right and left to find a jewelry store, I finally spotted the right one; Sunny's Shiny Jewels.

"Welcome!" The worker said with a warm smile as I walked in. "Also happy valentine's day!"

"Ah, happy valentine's day." I said smiling back.

"Are you finding a something special for a special someone?" She asked.

"Actually, I'm finding a ring; a platinum ring." I said to her.

"All the platinum rings are over here." She said as she gestured to the table with fine jewelries. I slowly looked at each one and stopped at one particular one. It was, of course, a platinum ring with a diamond gem. (The ring: http://www.ice.com/media/common/products/images/R/D/S/9/RDS_022359_b_l-12_Carat_Princess_Cut_Diamond_SI2I1_HI_Platinum_Ring.jpg)

I picked it up and examined it for a while. It was beautiful. I bet she would like it.

"Excuse me." I said to the worker.

"Ah, please call me Sunny." She said.

"Oh, Sunny-shi." I said again. "May I see your hand?"

"Sure." She said while showing me her hand. It looks sort of the same as her hand. I slipped the ring onto Sunny-shi's hand and it fitted perfectly. I looked up at her and smiled.

"I'll take this one." I said to her taking out a wallet. Then I heard a bam on the glass. I quickly turned around to see a man--er, woman, I think? Well anyways, he/she was banging on the glass and a short man was pulling him/her by the waist with a worried look.

"What...you...think...buying!" The man/woman yelled through his/her scarf. I really couldn't understand what it was saying.

"Ah, excuse me." Sunny said while placing the ring on the table. "Let me deal with the...minor problem outside."

"Sure." I simply said. I continued to look outside and saw Sunny-shi yelling at the two. I chuckled a bit.

What a weird bunch.


Yay! Finally done with the first chapter! ^^

I was sorta rushing so tell me if I made some grammer errors. :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!~