Meeting the guys

Hwasa meets VIXX

“What time is noona getting here?” Asked Ken.

Some of the members laughed. “Ken, she’s not our noona. She’s our dongsaeng,” said Hyuk. 

“Oh...she has a mature feel so I thought she was older,” Ken said sheepishly as he shrugged his shoulders. 

“She’s even younger than me Hyung,” snorted Hyuk. 

“Remember, Hwasa may seem super confident and ultra y but she’s actually a little shy and laid back,” stated N. 

“Oh yeah, you interviewed Mamamoo that one time,” said Hongbin. 

Meanwhile Hwasa was pulling up to the Jellyfish Entertainment garage. She was in the van checking herself in the mirror. Should I put more makeup on? She thought to herself. She had on a natural look with just concealer, eyeliner, foundation and a lipstick. Her outfit was a black t-shirt with skinny jeans and white sneakers. This was more her style which was very different from her on stage persona. With a deep breath she got out of the van and walked toward the practice room. As she opened the door she found herself at a loss for words. Six tall, handsome model like men were there and she forgot for a second just how magnificent they were. 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she bowed as she walked in. 

“N...Hwasa, nice to meet you!” replied Ken as he went up to her and shook her hand. She was a little taken aback but she returned the handshake and gave a small smile. He’s very cute. 

The rest of the members introduced themselves except for Leo who just bowed at her and avoided eye contact. 

“Ahh, Leo oppa, Wheein is a big fan of yours and wanted me to tell you that! Of course I’m also a fan too, you have an amazing voice,” Hwasa said with a bright smile to Leo. 

“Kahmsanmida,” Leo replied with an embarrassed smile. 

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Ravi pouting. “Of course, Ravi you are a very talented rapper and songwriter. I have all your albums haha.” 

“Thank you,” he said satisfied. 

“It’s nice to meet again,” said N with a big smile as he gave her a small hug. 

“Yes, it is,” Hwasa remembered when N interviewed her group and he teased them a lot, making her flustered. 

“I promise I won’t tease you anymore...or at least not as much,” said N with a smug look. 

Next she locked eyes with Hongbin and instantly blushed. My goodness he’s so handsome. She tried to look away and hide her embarrassment but he was far too slick. 

“It’s okay. I know I’m handsome and I have a certain effect on women,” he laughed. 

“Don’t listen to him he’s not cuter than me so if you are going to blush it should only be when you look at me,” Hyuk teased and gave the biggest smile he could muster to add to the effect. 

“Oh wow, you are cute,” she said accidently out loud and laughed. “Guys, why are you giving me a hard time? How am I supposed to do a show with you when I’m so embarrassed!” 

They all laughed and said sorry. 

When they finally got down to business and N explained the choreography, mood, and concept for their performance Hwasa was very impressed. She didn’t really have to add anything to it even though she was good at coming up with ideas herself. The choreo would start with her and Leo slow dancing while they sang a slow, romantic love song. Then her, N and Ken would dance with her to a more funky upbeat tempo that required a lot of high notes. Next Ravi would come out and rap and she would join him. Then Hongbin and Hyuk would serenade her and carry her off the stage. The performance would require a lot of skinship but it wasn’t something she was afraid of. She was in Mamamoo after all. 

She got into character and locked eyes with Leo who was giving her a mesmerizing gaze. The song started and they begin to sing to each other. They slowly got closer and he wrapped one arm around her. As soon as she felt his hand on her back she lost focus and started giggling. “Aaah, oh no I’m sorry Leo oppa for ruining the moment!” she said apologetically. 

Leo looked a bit flustered himself but attempted to keep his cool. “Aniya it’s fine. It’s because we haven’t had skinship until now.” 

She nodded her head and they went back to the start of the song. This time when he put his arm around her she tried her hardest to remain focused on the song, dance and lyrics. She put one hand around his neck and the other on his upper arm. They danced slowly and lovingly as if they were a couple. She forgot there was a point in the choreography where Leo moves his 

head closer to hers for added effect and when he did that she lost her focus again. Aaaahh she internally screamed. He’s so hot and close to me, how am I supposed to focus?! 

Leo laughed shyly because of this. “I think I got too close, sorry.” 

Meanwhile all the members had been watching them and quietly giggling and making fun of them. 

“You should just kiss already and get used to being a couple!” said Ken jokingly. 

This did not help matters for Hwasa as her blushed crept up again which made Hongbin laugh and say she was blushing because of Leo now and she couldn’t glare at Hongbin because that would make her blush even more. Uggghhh I’m so flustrated. Why do Vixx have to be so hot?! I might as well resist and give in to them...no wait that sounded wrong! Or right?! Uggghhh..... 

They decided to take a break and as she went to sit with them on the bench to drink some water Ken asked “Why do you only call Leo oppa when all of us are your oppas?” 

“Uhhh..I don’t know. I don’t usually say oppa anyway.” 

“You also talk formally with him and informally with the rest of us,” Ken replied smugly as if he knew something. 

Ravi spoke up, “It’s okay if you like Leo. It’s obvious that you do.” 

“I do not! He’s just an older guy I admire and respect,” Hwasa said defensively. 

Leo all the while had his earbuds in and was listening to music. Unaware of the conversation being held. 

“Hmm, so it looks like you don’t admire and respect N, Ravi, Ken, Hongbin and myself the same as Leo. I see,” Hyuk said jokingly. 

Hwasa was on the verge of tears now because now she was coming to terms with the fact she treated Leo better than the rest of the Vixx members and she realized she had a crush on him. 

N saw the sad look in her eyes and told the members to leave her be. “We should treat her more kindly. This is her first day practicing with us after all and she is not used to your teasing ways.” 

At that moment Leo took off his earbuds and looked at s than Hwasa, all her were quiet. He knew they were probably talking about him but he didn’t care. 

He blinked and said “Let’s get back to practicing.” N nodded and everyone did just that. 

Ken and N’s routine went well except Hwasa “accidently” stepped on Ken’s feet a few times. He hid it well though because he knew he deserved it.