fin

Temporary...Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Say ahh." 

 

 

The blonde girl looked at her weirdly before chuckling but still, she did what the older woman told her so.

 

 

"There." A ravenette visual happily chirped.

 

 

 

"You should eat more Dahyunnie! You're losing a lot of weight lately." She added, now pouting.

 

 

 

Dahyun smiled, showing off her cute crescents and directly looks at her in the eye, "Am I?"

 

 

 

Sana glared at her before slapping her arms, "Yes you are!"

 

 

 

 

Dahyun laughed out loud before sitting properly, grabbing the chopstick as she did.

 

 

 

Sana looked at her, biting her tongue, "Huh. Care to share what happened with Jihyo?" 

 

 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

 

Dahyun slurped the ramen before pointing the chopstick at her, "Ah that hotel manager?"

 

 

Sana nodded, curiously and attentively listening to Dahyun's following words.

 

 

"She replaced me with that young CEO guy." Dahyun said plastering on a bitter smile but nevertheless continued eating 

 

 

 

Sana's eyes widened at this, "What?!"

 

 

 

"Why the hell would she do something like that?! You were dating for 2 years! You already bought a ring for her! I can't believe she did you dirt—mgmngmhg."

 

 

Sana almost choked on a sandwich when Dahyun suddenly fed her with it. The blonde fella, although amused at her best friend's rant, found it touching that all through her break-ups, Sana was always there to support her.

 

 

 

"It's because I'm temporary Sana." 

 

 

 

The light haired brunette looked at her weirdly before gulping down the sandwich, "Temporary?"

 

 

 

"Yes, you see it's a curse of mine. I make them happy and loved until they all found someone who's more stable, talented, and someone who they can show off to the whole world and their parents. And I accept that. Sure letting go is hard but I also can't help but be thankful because they've given me a chance to be a part of their lives." Dahyun explained while displaying such a warm and gentle smile. 

 

 

 

 

Sana's gaze on Dahyun got even more weirder, now raising a brow, mouth slightly ajar, thinking if Dahyun was being serious.

 

 

 

 

"So to sum it all up, they all left you for a guy?"

 

 

 

"Yep." Dahyun replied, popping the 'p'

 

 

 

"That's bull!"

 

 

Again, Dahyun laughed at this. 

 

 

****

 

 

"Kim Dahyun! I can't take this anymore!"

 

 

Sana was now inside the Cafe, prior to this she was stalking her best friend only to get super jealous and burst.

 

 

 

Apparently, Dahyun met someone from the other department, Myoui Mina, a fellow japanese and ever since then the two has been going out often and can be seen hanging out at Cafes, Restaurants and even tourist spots. 

 

 

 

After knowing Dahyun's history with her past girlfriends, Sana can't look at any girls of hers differently, thinking that they'll just break her best friend's heart and she can't stand that.

 

 

 

Now that it seems like the two were getting intimate and Dahyun looks like she was about to ask the girl out, Sana jumped out of her hiding spot and yelled at her.

 

 

 

Shock was evident on Dahyun's face, "Sana! What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

"I won't let you get your heart broken again!"

 

 

 

"Wha—"

 

 

 

Sana walked closer towards them and pointed at Mina, "I'm not going to let her hurt you. As a matter of fact, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you ever again." 

 

 

 

The girl Mina was about to speak something when Dahyun raised her index finger, "Interesting, how are you going to put an action to that?" Dahyun asked, quite beguiled at her best friend's antics.

 

 

 

Instead of answering Sana grabbed Dahyun by the collar and kissed her hard, right there and then. It lasted for only a couple of seconds before Sana pulled away. 

 

 

 

"Date me you coward!"

 

 

"I'm sick and tired of denying these feelings Dahyun! I care about you a lot and I was scared and I was also partly waiting for you to ask me first but ugh!! Things were going well for us, we're both single, went on dates and then this pokemon appeared!" Sana ranted, pointing at the said girl undoubtedly.

 

 

 

 

"You don't realize how wond—mmngffgnmnf."

 

 

 

Dahyun cut off her best friend's rant, not a sandwich but instead, a kiss.

 

 

A sweet long passionate one, it took a moment for Sana to cope with till she realized what they were doing and just closed her eyes as she pulled Dahyun closer by encircling her arms around her neck.

 

 

Dahyun on the other hand smiled on the kiss and manuevered her hands on the older one's waist, pulling her closer too.

 

 

 

Unfortunately for them, science needs to do its thing and need oxygen and so they pulled away not after Sana bit Dahyun's lower lip as if marking her, hers.

 

 

 

"Wow."

 

 

"Wo—but how about her?" 

 

 

Suddenly Sana remembered the girl.

 

 

 

"Yeah, what about me Dahyunnie? You can't just leave your future sister-in-law on hold and let her watch in front of her salad." Mina commented.

 

 

 

"Wait, future sister-in-law?!" 

 

 

 

"Yeah, have I not told you about her before? She's Myoui Mina, my sister Chaeyoung's girlfriend." Dahyun explained.

 

 

 

"But but you were always together and you went on dates to places." Sana stammered, looking at Dahyun and Mina back and forth.

 

 

 

"Ohh yeah that. We are actually planning for her proposal to Chaeyoung since the cub is too slow in picking up signals and so I'm helping her. I even helped her with words to say to Chae while proposing. Am I not the best sister-in-law anyone can ever get." Dahyun grinned.

 

 

 

"So that explains the intimacy." Sana mumbled, pouting.

 

 

 

She turned to Mina and bowed 90 degrees, "I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry! I didn't know and oh my gosh it must be very rude of me."

 

 

"Nah it's fine, I get to see quite a show today thanks to you guys and I've never seen dubu this happy so..congrats to you! And fighting to us! Who says subs can't be a dom, hmphm." Mina said 

 

 

 

 

"Wait so did you really asked me to ask you out?" Dahyun smirked, lookng at her best friend.

 

 

 

Sana rolled her eyes, "Wipe that smug off of your face and just kiss me." She smiled, one that Dahyun has learned to love. 

 

 

 

****

 

"I can't believe I'm stupidly inlove with my bestfriend." Dahyun sighed, turning to her side giving Sana a kiss on her temple.

 

 

"Really? Is that the first thing you say after we have ?" Sana asked, playfully raising a brow.

 

 

 

"Well it'd be awkward to say "I can't believe I had with my bff" now wouldn't it?" Dahyun answered 

 

 

 

"Well Im Nayeon said it with her line in that famous movie of hers." Sana pointed it out

 

 

 

"That rising star actress? Gosh you're such a fan of hers. Remind me again to book you up in a meet and greet with her someday?"

 

 

 

"I'd love that." Sana smiled while hugging Dahyun's body even more, "Happy 2nd Anniversary Dahyun-ah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think..maybe…you can love me a bit longer?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun's question completely threw Sana off guard.

 

 

Sana leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter