Donghae's family

With Lies and Love to Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ow ow ow" donghae bit his lip as he tried putting on a heat compress on his back. it was summer vacation, everyone would expect donghae one of the richest son of the biggest company in Korea would have a luxurious vacation out of the country or would be in a resort partying but contrary to that, he was now working in his father's company cafe. It was hectic as hell since it was inside the busiest place of all his father's departments, people were rushing, it felt like there was no time to breath.

"it's been awhile since you've worked again in the cafe son, are you alright?" donghae's mother asked as he saw his son putting lots of heat pads in his back, "I'm so tired umma, why did dad have to put me in the meeting department? the records department last year was much much more less busy that this..I was barely breathing in the meeting department earlier" donghae complained as he asked for help to put more pads.

His mother hugged him comforting his son, "oh hae, your father just wants you to experience what it is like to work as a common worker, you do know that when you were little, we weren't rich at all, living in the province near the sea..we didn't expect for your father's business to suddenly go big. it was a big step for him, at first he didn't want to make it big but for you he did it" donghae looked at his mother as she patted him.

"other than experiencing what it's like to work like other people, your father want you to understand that you shouldn't underestimate workers in coffee shops or even other establishments, no matter how simple a workplace is son...y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter