Push and Pull

You Are Such A Tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo always wish to work on her dream company,  she really didn't know that once she's working there she will be treated like this. The CEO of the company really use her power against her, everything she does seem not good enough for her. She even sometimes being told to run an errand for out of nowhere.

Jihyo always come home mentally and physically tired, her roommate Mina even knows how much she struggles at work.

"Cheer up, this is your dream company, right?"

"But Mina,  why my boss acting like that?  I mean i get it that i'm still new into this job but doesn't mean i need to be treated harshly"

Jihyo start to whine as she drop herself to Mina while her roommate keep patting her head softly.

"Maybe she wanna train you to be capable more of your job"

"Maybe i should just change my job"

"But you only work there for a week,  give it a try. You are godJihyo after all"

"Argh, that Chou Tzuyu really got on my nerves. How come she's younger than me but reach that high position already? We only 2 years apart"

"Well, it's no use to find a hole on someone else's life. Just focus on yourself more, Jihyo. I'll be your biggest supportive roommate"

"Thank you,  Minari. You're really my best friend, oh i haven't see Chaeng lately"

"L.. Let's not talk about it"

"Waeyo?"

"We are having cold war"

"Geez, again? It's been like the fifth times for this month"

"Chaeng really is a dummy"

"What's wrong this time?"

"I.. I don't want to kiss yet, she want it"

Jihyo just facepalm as she shake her head,  she sit down and flick Mina's forehead.

"She's been patient enough with a dense like you"

"I'm not dense, i'm just slow"

"Yeah,  whatever.  Just fix this problem and talk things out.  You will hate if it Chaeng be taken by someone else right?"

"Y.. Yeah, but"

"Go.Talk.With.Her"

"But Jihyo"

This time it's Mina's turn to whine as Jihyo stand up,  she open the front door as she's planning to go to the grocery since it's her turn but she meets Chaeyoung, standing there hiding a bucket of flowers behind her tiny back. Jihyo giggles and tell her to come in as she is going out.

"Take care of your grumpy girlfriend more,  Son Chaeng"

Jihyo is walking around the grocery while humming when she accidentally bump into someone, she quickly apologise as she look up.

"I'm so sorry miss... "

"Gosh, why are you even here?"

"Tzuyu ssi"

"So you are living near here too,  i see. How unfortunate!"

"What?"

"Nothing,  just go back doing your thing"

"Hey, what do you mean by that?"

"Good evening Park Jihyo"

Jihyo bite her lips as she is sulking about meeting her boss again at time and place like this. She clench her fists as she keep cursing her boss inside her mind.

******

"I told you to come at 7, it's past twenty seconds now,  go home"

"Uh, what? But ma'am... "

"I hired you not because of your pretty face"

"Huh?"

"I said go home"

"But...okay...  "

"Wait, i want bubbletea"

"Huh?"

"Buy that for me so you can start working"

"...ok"

Jihyo suddenly get a flashback as how she start working with Tzuyu and now she get irritated because nothing much change between them. Tzuyu is still acting like a little brat towards her, only to her.

"Park Jihyo, come to my office right now"

Jihyo answer the interphone as she tries hard to maintain her poker face

'You can do this Park Jihyo, this is your dream company'

Jihyo holds the files as she knock on the door,  Tzuyu let her in as she is busy working through her laptop.

"Just put the files on the table"

Tzuyu doesn't even look at Jihyo at all and keep working. She rubs her forehead gently and Jihyo notices it.

"Do you need some coffee?"

"No thanks, coffee is bitter, my life is already bitter i don't need any bitterness added into my life anymore"

Jihyo giggles as she hear Tzuyu's weird reason, it's kinda cute for someone as strict as Tzuyu.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Huh? I'm not"

"You laugh just now"

"Aniyo"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not laughing at you, it's just...i find it adorable"

"Adorable?"

"Well, yeah kinda.. "

"Fascinating"

"Huh?"

Tzuyu stop her work as she stare at Jihyo, and for the first time Tzuyu showing her dimple smile.

"D... Did you just smiling? At me?"

"Nah, i'm not"

Tzuyu continue her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter