fin.

Scared To Be Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

mina found him at the balcony, smoking cigarettes. it crushes her heart, she has always hated him smoking. he stopped smoking two years into their relationship, because he knows it's not right and mina hated the action. he stopped for mina. mina wanted to barge to the balcony and be mad at him for smoking but she knows better. it's the two year anniversary of his mother's death. so mina walk to him at the balcony.

 

jeongyeon shift to the left when mina come out to the balcony, giving her some space to sit next to him. he pulls a long drag from the cigarette before puffing it out into the air. nobody said a word. jeongyeon know it's wrong and he promised everything in this world this is the last time. he needed this. a part of him was glad that mina wasn't saying anything but another part of him hated himself for disappointing her. jeongyeon breaks the silence after finishing his third cigarette. 

 

"do you ever wonder why she left?" he ask her.

 

mina finally looks at him after she come out to the balcony. she can literally feel her heart breaking at his question. she really wish she know so that she can answer him.

 

"i mean, now that she's really gone, i won't ever get an answer. i'm just going to wonder all my life why my mother left me when i was 8. why didn't she ever come back, why didn't she ever pick up my calls or return it. i'm going to spend my whole life wondering what was so ing wrong with me that my own mother couldn't love me." 

 

tears fall down his cheeks and mina can almost feel his pain, so she pull him into her arms and he buries his face to her chest. he's sobbing and mina's tears fall looking at her husband in such pain. 

 

jeongyeon has never really talked about his mother. he'd say "she left, there's nothing to talk about", everyone understand and stopped asking. he grew up with his father and it has always been the both of them until his father died when he turned 17. and he was all alone. he don't talk about her to his best friend, momo. not even his childhood friend, jihyo and nayeon. so mina let he hold on to the things he remember about his mother to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter