how to kiss like kim minju

how to kiss like any normal person

“Chaewon-unnie said you wanted to talk,” Minju remarks, closing the door behind her as soft as possible. She makes sure the door is perfectly shut before she pads over to the bunk bed, eyeing at the large blanket-burrito on the upper bunk. The quiet sniffs coming from the blanket-burrito is the only sign that it’s not really a burrito but rather a person wrapped inside a blanket.

 

No response.

 

“Hitomi?” Minju calls out softly, referring to the person inside the burrito as she climbs the bed, as quiet and careful as possible. She repeats her name, but still, no response. Minju sighs, plopping herself to the vacant space next to Hitomi. “I’m here if you want to talk.”

 

Talk. What every human needs, because they are born to be social and not communicating will eventually drive everyone crazy. Hitomi, however, doesn’t want to talk. As of now, there is nothing she wanted to do rather than hide and be alone. Having Minju with her definitely doesn’t help.

 

“I don’t wanna,” comes the sulking reply, muffled by the blanket. Hitomi snuggles further into her blanket and edges closer to the wall, away from Minju. “Go away, Minju.”

 

A sigh, Hitomi hears. Then, she feels a weight above her blanket-covered waist.

 

She peeks her head out, finding Minju’s concerned face as the older girl wraps her arms around her blanket-wrapped body. “Hii-chan?”

 

She’s going to cry. Again.

 

“I-I’m sorry,” Hitomi sniffs, seeing her sight is becoming blurry again. “It’s just so silly.”

 

Minju giggles, soft and enchanting. She opens her arms more as the bread-lover scoots closer to her. “Not choosing to bail out from a kissing dare and cries after choosing truth? Not at all,” she smiles, “not at all.”

 

A squint. Followed by a sniff and pout of those pink lips. “Is that a mockery I hear?” Hitomi questions with her trademark snarky tone, her eyes eyeing Minju with suspicion and judgment.

 

Yet, Minju isn’t the slightest bit intimidated. Not with how Hitomi’s eyes are b in tears.

 

A teasing hum is all that she gets from Minju. “Not really.” Hitomi hears the girl muttered under her breath.

 

There is a certain glint on the visual’s eyes as she stares back to her eyes, her voice drops down in a whisper, “You know,”

 

Her tone— her tone

 

Dares she say it, Minjoo is giving her some hope.

 

Damn her intoxicated mind.

 

“I can teach you,” Minju offers fleetingly, her gaze fluttering down from Hitomi’s eyes to her lips. There is a bit of uncertainty and for a second Hitomi is convinced Minju is only teasing her.

 

But Minju doesn’t. She takes Hitomi’s silence as an agreement, and Hitomi nearly forgets how to breath when Minju closes in, teasingly hovering her lips over her own.

 

Immediately, with how close their proximity is, Hitomi finds it hard to breathe. It’s not unpleasant—but you can’t blame Hitomi from being overwhelmed.

 

How can she not—when there’s Kim Minju in front of her, staring intensely at her like her most prized possession.

 

“Minju, I—“ she bites her lips, her eyes are transfixed to Minju’s slightly puckered lips. Words died on her lips as the Goddess before her her lips as if to test her.

 

There is a tense moment of silence before Minju decides to scoot forward, tilting her head to a better angle to kiss then finally presses her lips against Hitomi.

 

It’s only a simple peck before she pulls away, but Minju closes in again, meeting Hitomi’s lips with her hand cradling the back of the younger’s head, pulling her closer.

 

The younger whimpers, instantly releasing her hold of the blanket, her arms snaking out to settle around Minju’s neck, pulling her closer as she deepens the kiss.

 

Minju lightly bites her lip to gain entrance. Hitomi gladly welcomes the invading tongue slipping past her lips. The taste of the alcohol still burns her tongue, Hitomi notices, but it’s not unwelcomed.

 

She tests the waters by flicking her tongue in response to the invasion, but gets the surprise of her life as Minju reciprocates the action with twice the aggression. Something that Hitomi never expected to exist within Minju’s shy and timid exterior.

 

Hitomi unconsciously releases a moan, loud enough for it to echo and momentarily takes Minju’s focus away.

 

The visual breaks the kiss, stunned at how she’s basically on top of Hitomi in the heat of the moment.

 

“I love you,” Minju whispers softly against her lips, giving the girl beneath her another peck on her lips.

 

“I—“ Hitomi swallows, marveling at how Minju’s eyes seem to shine beautifully amidst the darkness. “Are you—sure?”

 

Minju shrugs her shoulders carelessly, one of her hands caressing Hitomi’s soft cheek, the pad of her thumb tracing over the lines of the bread lover's lips. “The correct response is I love you too.

 

There is a tint of disappointment under her careless remark. Hitomi doesn’t like it, so she lightly rouses herself to sit, pushing Minju. She let Minju’s hands fall to her neck before pushing forward, kissing her lightly on the lips.

 

It's a simple peck, but it doesn't fail to make Minju's heart skips a beat.

 

“Is this—“, Hitomi takes a ragged breath as she pulls away and looks at anything but Minju's eyes, her cheeks tinted in pink, embarrassed by her own indirect confession. “—how people kiss, normally?”

 

Minju hums, smirking. She dips down to nip Hitomi’s jaw, enjoying how the younger girl shudders against her as she pushes Hitomi back to the bed, the younger's eyes wide in both fear and anticipation on what comes next.

 

The visual chuckles lightly, pulling back, running her fingers through her dark locks as she releases a satisfied sigh. She's aware of Hitomi's stare— how the bread lover gulps and tries to look away, to no avail.

 

She decides to more.

 

Hitomi feels an unfamiliar heat starting to pool down on her stomach as Minju crawls closer to her, dipping her head down as she reaches her neck area, giving the sensitive skin light kisses. She clenches her fists around the fabric of the sheets, feeling the searing heat getting uncomfortable.

 

Minju finally comes face-to-face with her, her lips curling into a seductive smirk.

 

Hitomi lets out a whimper, her eyes silently asking her.

 

Minju chuckles again, lowering herself to nibble on Hitomi's ear.

 

“Would you like an advanced lesson, then?”

 


 

“Are Hitomi and Minju okay?” Chaeyeon asks to no one, fiddling with her glass of beer. The feather looks a bit tipsy—but don’t let it fool you. She’s the only one who is half- and is about to take off another of her pieces of clothing before her mother hen instinct kicks in and the thought of her two ‘children’ invades her intoxicated mind. “It’s been an hour—“ She continues, fiddling with the hem of her pants. It’s so hot here she’s going to melt if she doesn’t discard these offending fabrics away!

 

Wonyoung is quick to prevent her from losing another clothing.

 

That is, tying her hands.

 

Sakura dissolves her worry by waving her cup crazily, its content spilling everywhere much to Yujin’s chagrin. “Don’t worry!” Assures the drunk cherry-blossom. “Hii-chan is a sad drunk and Minju is a lover drunk—“ Sakura informs drunkenly in Japanese, laughing and hiccupping as her limbs flail around.

 

“If anything, only good things will happen!” She giggles, wrapping her arms around Yuri, shaking the poor hamster’s shoulders. “ONLY GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!”

 

Yuri screeches, smacking Sakura’s kissy-face away before she can smother her in kisses and runs over to Nako, who is arguably the soberest since she executed all the questionable dares and truths perfectly. She chickened out once and drank a cup, but that was it.

 

Of course, that results to her in a maid bunny outfit and a video for blackmail on Chaewon’s phone—

 

“If I see a single hickey—“ Eunbi smashes her cup to the ground, the content splashes everywhere and Hyewon screams bloody-murder as one drop finds its way to her eyes, making her scramble to the bathroom, but not before puking all over the place. “I’ll wring their necks!” the Leader continues, pointing everywhere like a drunken madman. Her finger momentarily paused to Nako’s and Yuri’s direction.

 

Yena misunderstood.

 

Their, as in both Nako and Yuri?!” Yena gasps, before crying messily and jumping to her feet, making the empty bottle of beer as her weapon. “No! Leave my babies alone!!”

 

Wonyoung and Yujin, the only totally sober members, easily pluck the beer off Yena’s hand and secure everything within their sight that can be used as a makeshift weapon. They give up when Yena finds a remote and uses it to thwack Eunbi on the . The two maknaes decided that it’s “too wild” and decides to cuddle in the bedroom. Away from this stupid drunk mess.

 

“Chaewon? What did you say to Minju earlier?” Nako asks with a frown.

 

They were playing Truth or Dare, earlier, and Hitomi was unlucky enough to receive a dare from Sakura who asked her to make out with someone.

 

Hitomi refused and decided to change to truth. Again, Sakura was in charge of the questioning and drove Hitomi to the brink of madness when Hitomi once again refused to answer that.

 

Violent-Drunk Eunbi accused her of being an inexperienced toddler and that made Hitomi left the dorm dramatically, crying. Minju was quick to follow with a little encouragement coming from the fellow Kim that all Hitomi needed was a little ‘talk’.

 

And by ‘talk’, Minju was sure Chaewon meant ‘confess and make out if you can’. The Cheshire grin Chaewon gave her a moment before Minju exited the dorm proved it.

 

“I don’t know,” Chaewon answers without so much of a care, admiring her fingers, or more specifically her nails. Among all of them, she looks the soberest, but her Asian glow gave it away. “I probably told Minju to teach Hitoma how to swap spit properly.”

 

Yuri scrunches up her face in disgust, fighting the urge to throw up at the mental image to utter, in complete disgust, “Chaewon unnie you nasty.”

 

Chaewon glares down at her, finding her insult pathetic. “It’s called being an assertive Cupid.”