ice skating

ice skating

 

 

 

 

Seulgi was home

 

 

The skating rink. 

 

 

 

Her parents had always took her to go ice skating ever since she was small, and since then, the skating rink was like a second home to her. She stepped on the ice and turned around only to see her girlfriend hesitating. 

 

 


"I don't think I can do this....."

"Come on!", Seulgi reassured Irene and she stepped into the rink. 

She held onto the railing on the side like her life depended on the thing, as she carefully made small steps. Seeing that makes Seulgi grinned ear to ear. 

"Don't walk, just glide," the taller said as Irene was desperately clothing on the metal bar. 


"You say that as if it's easy!"

Seulgi cackled and worked on getting her girlfriend to let go of the railing. 

 

"Take my hands." Seulgi looked directly at Irene. "Trust me," she said again. Irene carefully placed her hands on the taller ones. 


Seulgi started skating backwards, pulling the older away from the railing. But not too far so she wouldn't get scared. 


"Not so fast!"

The taller grinned. She was going incredibly slow. Little kids were going faster than the couple. Seulgi raised an eyebrow as she looked at her girlfriend. 

"What?" the taller shook her head. 
"It's nothing." 

 

The older got a little more confident so Seulgi decided to go a little faster. Irene let go one of Seulgi's hands and she quickly spun around so she could skate alongside her. 

 


"Whoa!"

 


"What?"

 

"How did you that?"

 


"Do what? This?" Seulgi asked, let go her hand from Irene and spun again. 

 

"I wanna do that too!" The older whined.

 

"Let's just take it slow for now, okay?" The taller said, and reached out to grab her hands again since Irene still look quite wobbly. But Irene won't let her girlfriend help her and Seulgi let out a sigh. She started explaining her how to do a simple turn and she depths is on the taller feet. Seulgi could see how Irene going through movements in her head before trying. It was quite easy to do, so she did it in first try. But then she got a little bit too confident and tried turning multiple times in a row. 

 

"Ouch!"


Seulgi had to control herself so she wouldn't laugh at the older but the sight of Irene laying sprawled out on the ice was really hilarious. She scooted over to her and got her back to her feet. 

 

"Hey, I told you to take it slow," Seulgi scolded. 

 

Irene smiled sheepishly and took her hand into Seulgi's again. The latter made sure she won't be going too fast but Irene noticed her looking at all the people who were skating freely. 


"I'll take a quick break, why don't you go skate around?"

"You sure?" Irene nodded, and let go of Seulgi's hands. 

The taller smiled before taking off. Irene leaned against the railing as she watched you glide over the ice. Seulgi spun and turned and flew and always kept her balance. But after some time, Irene saw how Seulgi started to wobble. Her eyes widened as she realized that the taller was going to fall. 

Like a superhero, Irene pushed herself off the railing and was next to the taller within the blink of an eye. She put her arms around Seulgi's to support her and she looked at the older. Seulgi smiled a little. 


"See? You can skate, baby."

Irene blinked a few times before she realized that she just speeded over to Seulgi without even thinking about it. 

 

"Oh my god!!" Irene started clothing over Seulgi and looked around. She then pinched Seulgi in the arms because the taller was cackling hard. 


"Thank you for saving me." Seulgi said with a sincere smile. 


Irene blushed. "Y-you're welcome babe, but we gotta go now before my legs turns to jelly,"

 

 

 

 

---

 


merry chrysler