fin

The One Where Moon Byulyi Is Whipped For Jung Wheein

Moon Byulyi and Jung Wheein have been together for a year and a half. They met through a mutual friend and eventually clicked. Their love story wasn't love at first sight, Byul was courting someone else and Wheein wasn't really looking for a relationship.

 

Byul, Wheein and Hyejin (their mutual friend) always hangs out after class, they were even jokingly dubbed as the loser club by their professors and somehow they just stick to it. The three wasn't a troublemaker per se but they do get involved in weird situations.

 

Byul and Wheein bonds over their love for art. Byul has photography while Wheein has her paintings. Byul would sometimes comes over to Wheein and Hyejin's place to take pictures of Wheein's art and would post it on her instagram account, Hyejin sometimes will chipped in and wrote the caption on the post.

 

Moon Byulyi prides herself of not falling in love too easily. She will try to get to know a person first before making her move but she didn't know what change because one moment she was looking at Wheein like a younger sister then the next, she hears her heart beats loudly as she hears Wheein's laugh.

 

It was at that moment that Byul saw Wheein in a different light. They were casually hanging out at Wheein and Hyejin's place and Hyejin said something that made Wheein laughed out loud, complete with her head throwing back, even her dimple is showing.

 

Byul was at the adjacent kitchen that over looks the living room where her two friends are, she saw the way Wheein throws her head back laughing, her one hand holding onto Hyejin's shoulder lest she fall over. She remembered thinking how would it feels to be loved by someone like Jung Wheein.

 

She was woken out of her musings when Wheein called her with her perfect smile, her perfect teeth, her cute dimple, her shining eyes and that beautiful face. She smiled back at her, knowing to herself that she doesn't falling in love easily especially to someone like Wheein.

 

Confessing to Wheein was surprisingly easy compared to the three months she prepared her heart in case the cute puppy decided to reject her though Hyejin did tell her to just go for it. It's not that Wheein already likes her at the time, the girl decided to give her a chance because she wouldn't even know if they have chemistry if they didn't try.

 

Courting Wheein is not easy, not because Wheein was being like the other girls she courted (spoiled and bratty) but because they are finally seeing each other in a more than friends type of way. There would be fights and annoyance with each other but they eventually learn to compromise.

 

It was exactly a year after Byul started courting Wheein that she finally asked her to be her girlfriend and of course, Wheein said yes. Wheein did asked her why she took that long to asked and Byul answered her with, "Because I want to show you that I respect you and love you. I know how important courting is to you, to really get to know that person especially since you don't really open up easily but I'm glad you did, with me." And Byul just earned herself a kiss on the lips.

 

----------

 

Jung Wheein as a friend is okay, Jung Wheein as someone she's courting is still okay but Jung Wheein as a girlfriend something she never really expected.

 

The young girl is often times a bit reluctant to show affection especially to someone she just met. So to see her holding Byul's hand as they walk around campus or give her cheek kisses whenever she walks Wheein to her classroom.

 

Yes, it wasn't really a over the top PDA but for Byul to see Wheein comfortably doing those on her own makes her feeo special. She thought the young girl would be shy when it comes to showing affection but she apparently isn't.

 

Jung Wheein sometimes can be too annoying Byul realised. She knows the girl has two moods: being overly hyper and extremely-don't-talk-to-me type of silent. Byul guesses the reason why she never really sees Wheein annoys someone was because usually it would be her annoying Wheein.

 

So for Wheein to annoy her by being her so called bodyguard at 3am right after they arrived from a 16 hour flight really deserves a punch in the face. When Wheein saw her face scrunched in annoyance, the girl only laughs- and that irritaed her more. 

 

Though Wheein went up to her and hugged her tight, pressed a kiss on her lips and said with a cheeky smile on her face, "You just really looked cute when you're annoyed babe." Right then, Byul admitted to herself that she is indeed whipped for Wheein.

 

The one thing that Byul hadn't seen on Wheein was the shade of her being jealous. Because let's admit it, Byul have a lot admirers in their university(also have a lot of female friends who are dropped dead gorgeous), some even still confessed to her, fully knowing that Wheein is her girlfriend. The latter would just laugh, kissed her on the lips before pushing her towards the sharks to as Wheein phrase beautifully, "go entertain your sasaengs."

 

So Byul is curious and not because she deliberately want Wheein to get jealous because she's pretty sure it's scary. (She have seen Wheein mad and she doesn't want to experience that again) Still, she's pretty curious so Byul did the one thing she can only think about is to ask Hyejin, Wheein's bestfriend, confidant and soulmate.

 

-------

 

She decided to text Hyejin as she waits for Wheein to come back to their table, they're currently on their mandatory saturdate.

 

"Hyegi" Byul sent Hyejin a message, normally she would call her a but she's asking something so she wanted to be nice. 

 

"Wdyn? I'm facetiming with Yong"

 

Byul chuckled at the obvious annoyance Hyejin's message sent, fully knowing that she's sensitive to her and Yongsun's girlfriend as the latter is currently an exchange student in America.

 

"Why do I never see Wheein jealous?"

 

"I dunno. She used to be so possessive of me when we were little. Hates it when I talk to other girls."

 

Byul frowned as she reads Hyejin's reply, feeling a bit jealous since Wheein has never really been possessive with her. She felt a finger on her furrowed brows and looked up to see Wheein smiling down to her.

 

"What's with the frowny face?" Wheein asks as she sat down in front of her, sipping her now cold coffee.

 

"Oh, just Seulgi saying we have a long quiz on Monday." Byul wasn't lying, Seulgi did sent her a message about a long quiz and is hoping if she can copy.

 

"Then do you wanna go back? So you could prepare for your long quiz? I know how much you hate cramming." Wheein says as she gathers her things and put them on her bag.

 

Before Byul can even reply, she receives another message from Hyejin, "Yong said maybe try leaving your phone and see her reaction afterwards." She mentally shrugged and decided to just for it.

 

She puts her phone down and stands up, she looks at Wheein with a soft smile and said, "I'll just go to the bathroom real quick" which the young girl just nod her head and smiles.

 

After a few minutes, Byul decided to come back to their table and she saw Wheein on her phone. She slightly feel disappointed but decided to not think about it anymore.

 

--------

 

Hours later, Byul is now just opening her phone since it died when she was driving Wheein home. As soon as she presses the home button, Wheein's face is the first thing she sees, it looks like it was taken during their date earlier.

 

Wheein was posing cutely to the camera with her dimple out and ready to destroy Byul. She couldn't help but shake her head in amusement, she should've known that's what Wheein will do.

 

Her phone pings, indicating that she receives a message. She unlocks her phone and sees that it's from Hyejin.

 

"So..what happened?"

 

"She took a photo and set it as my wallpaper." She sent before adding, "I ing love her dude." She cringes with how cheesy she sounds but decided to just shrug it off.

 

"Whipped." is what she receive as a reply from Hyejin and she can't help but laugh out loud.

 

Because she is indeed whipped by Jung Wheein.