Prolouge

Finding The Way In

“You shouldn’t open your café until midnight, Wheein!” Solar insisted.

Wheein huffed and tucked her hair behind her ear as she strived to remain patient for her unnie. Wheein was once again entertaining Solar’s calls which somehow always turned into nags.

She continued cleaning the countertop and said, “I already told you unnie, students love my café and they are my most treasured customers here at Fresas”

The door chimed and Wheein immediately greeted one of her frequent costumers with a warm smile. The customer smiled back and waved enthusiastically at her. “I just can’t renew my closing time- some students are regulars here and I might disrupt their schedule. It’s hard to find over time café’s nowadays.” Wheein added.

Well, maybe because they fear for their lives?! Seriously Whe-whe, you need to think this through.” Solar pleaded.

Wheein bit her lip and gripped her phone harder; unnie was right, she needed to think of her safety. The rumors kept growing about the missing people and her café hours did not help her safety.

 

“Taehyung-ssi” Jungkook called.

Taehyung plucked his gaze from his documents and looked at him.

“I’m hungry,” Jungkook added and then grinned at his Hyung.

Taehyung arched an eyebrow at him, he felt that something was up from his remark. He checked his watch; it was still 10 pm, something was up.

“Why don’t give we give the barista that you’ve been stalking a visit.” Jungkook teased, he laughed when Taehyung’s expression’s darkened. He loved teasing his Hyung- especially about the girl he had a crush on.

“Look here you, ! I’m not stalking her!”Taehyung defended. He was not stalking the lady, it was just pure coincidence that her café was part of his field of supervision. Jungkook held his hands up in surrender and playfully nodded his head in agreement. He knew for the lie it was.

“I hear you, Tae-Tae. I hear you” He answered. “Now, let’s go and stalk- I mean- supervise the area” Taehyung perked and immediately re-adjusted his bangs. The busy life of a defective sometimes affected a good hairdo. When he noticed Jungkook’s knowing grin, he cleared his throat and redirected his attention to his documents.

“Alright, in a minute.” He answered.

 

 

Hiiiiii, I'm sorry if this chapter is short- I promise my proper chapters will be long. 

Save the sharks! 

१✌˚◡˚✌५