My oh so not perfect gift [fin.]

0¹shot: My Christmas Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning! This story is only a fanfiction that came up in the author’s mind. The author’s purpose is to deliver the interesting story that relatable to everyone and not intended to offend someone, all the happening, place, things, act is not happened in real life. All the events that happened in the fic and saw in real life in only coincidence. Don’t take it seriously. 

_______________________________________________

 

Sakura run away to her friends who enjoying the Christmas eve. The time 9:30 pm at December 24, hours to go before Christmas but still Sakura cannot be reach. Her friends are all worried about the where about of there dear friend. 

Sakura go to her secret place where you can view the whole city. It's beautiful there and it's give Sakura a peaceful mind. No envy and bitterness.

The Japanese girl sit in the green grass, she lean her back at the big trunk of tree. She look at the sky, it's peaceful and shining because of the star. 

How I wish that there is also a star who will shine my dark life. The Japanese girl mumbled. 

She is a girl who's everyone envy, she almost perfect. Miyawaki Sakura almost perfect, a daughter of business man and had a doctor mom. She born with a beautiful face with silver spoon in . But money and fame can't make you happy. She raised to be prim and proper, a perfect daughter and grow up as a perfectionist girl.

She don't have any insecurities, she contented what she have. But one day she wake up realising that she's no longer happy, there is a missing piece in her heart. 


She feel envious looking how her friends enjoying their life together with their girlfriend's. And she left alone, lonely and unloved. 

 

Her family is always busy with their works, there is no Christmas and holidays in their home. For her 21 years is this world, haft of her age, she celebrate her Christmas, New year, birthday with her friends.

 

But she can't stay longer with her friends, she feel bitter looking how her friends fall in love. She feel envious how happily married Eunbi and Hyewon. And now Yena proposal to Yuri, how she wish that she could experience how to love and fall in love. 

The Japanese girl wipe her tears, she feel alone and lonely. She look at the beautiful sky, she saw a lot of shooting star. And it's cringe to say but Sakura wish like the characters in fantasy movie. Wishing for her own story.

"I wish I have a perfect girlfriend who would love me forever." After she say her wish, the Japanese girl close her eyes and lean her head in the tree. 

She won't make her hope go high, she knew that it's only happened in a movies and fictional books. Fantasy and reality are different. 

Sakura fall asleep under the big sacred tree, the deity of love and lust hear Sakura's wished. Their Obligations is to protect the nature and make someone's wish came true if a person have a good heart. She saw how pure the human is, but her heart slowly comsume with envy, she saw how the girl suffer because of loneliness. The deity of forest decided to sent her only child to protect the human. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

Sakura woke up because of the rain drop coming from leaves of the sacred tree. The wind suddenly blow, it's make the Japanese girl shivered. Sakura hurriedly run to the direction of her car. She already wet, and she feel cold. 

 

She tried to restart her car but this day is her unlucky day. The car won't start, she tried again but still the same. Sakura decided to run outside rather than staying in her car. The whether is not good, it's dangerous for her to stay longer. The Japanese girl grab her bag and run in the nearest bus stop. Sakura stay there and wait for a bus but minutes had pass nothing came. The Japanese girl is already shaking because of the cold, her lips started to dry. Any moment her body would give up. 

Sakura feel dizzy, she's tried to open her eyes that slowly close and then her body suddenly collapse. But before she fall down in the floor someone pulled her for embraced. Before Sakura close her eyes, she saw a beautiful girl with a huge wings that cover their bodies to protect from a strong thunder and blow out of the wind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura woke up in unfamiliar place, she's lying in someone's bed. The Japanese girl panic, she check herself if she still wearing her clothes afraid that someone touch her. Her eyes widen when she saw that she's now wearing a black t-shirt and a dolphin shorts. The Japanese girl whined when her head suddenly hurt. 

 

Sakura remember that last night she's wet because of a rain. But the real question is, who's room is this? 

 

Even she had an headache, Sakura hurriedly stood up from lying down. She immediately leave in a neat fancy room. She's thinking to leave before the owner noticed that she's already wake up. 

 

But she stop walking when she hear a loud groaned in other room. The Japanese girl slowly turn her back to where the sound came. There, she saw a slightly open room. Sakura feel nervous and scared, but curiosity could kill a cat. Instead of living the unfamiliar place, the Japanese girl slowly walked to the door. Sakura was shaking, she's undecided if she continue her way around or just run away. 

 

Sakura peek in the open door, and her eyes widen to the thing that she saw, there is a girl who crawling in the bed. Sakura can't see her face because the girl is facing in the bed. And the thing that makes Sakura shock is, the girl had a huge wings that almost haft of the room. And there is a blood stain in her wings. 

 

This is a dream, only a dream!!- she whispered. 

Sakura scratch her eyes hoping that she just hallucinating, but she's not. 

"AHHHHH." Sakura run out of the room, wanted to escaped from her nightmare. But she's stop when she hear a painful groaned of the girl. 

And the Japanese girl remember what happened last night. She collapse but someone catch her from fallen and the girl also had a wings. And she doesn't remember anymore after a hard hit in a girls back. "she must be hurting because of me? What if she's an angel? My own guardian? But fairytale is not true." 

Sakura is confused whether she turn her back and help the stranger with wings or just leave the room and run away. The Japanese girl sigh heavily before she turn her back to check the girl, she feel guilty. 

"Ahhhh! Ugggggh". Sakura hear the girl groaned again. She must be in pain, Sakura's mind says. 

 

The Japanese girl slowly walked in the bed where the stranger crawling. 

 

"A-are you o-ok?" Sakura ask with a shaking voice. But the girl didn't answer instead she just groaned again. 

Sakura see the wounded skin in the stranger's wings and the blood still fresh. 
Sakura panic, she immediately roam around to find a first aid kit. And there, she found in kitchen. The older girl run as fast she can to help the whining girl. 

"Don't move ., I'll help you!" Sakura utter and slowly put an aid in the beautiful wings of the girl.

 

" Ahhhgg!! I-its hurt!!" The girl whined painfully. 

 

" I k-know b-but please bear the p-pain." Sakura command trying her best to help the girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After an hour the girl collapse in bed, her wings move like ready to fly again, Sakura move backwards.

 

"WOW! Her wings is beautiful!" The Japanese girl was amazed and can't believe she saw a true wings in her entire life.

 

The wings slowly form in a small one and suddenly gone, but there is a scratch in the of the girl. "It must be her wings!". 

 

"Oh !!" Sakura gay panic when she saw a girl in her bare self. She's so y and the skin is pale. In short the girl is so ing Goddess.

 

"She's ing !!! Where did her armor clothes go?." Sakura shouting her own self. She's in panic mode again, she run to her room to get the comforter to cover the self of the girl.

She throw the comforter to the ness of the stranger. Her hand is shaking afraid to touch the thing that supposed to be not touched.

Sakura slowly sit in the small space of the bed, she examine the face of the girl she met last night. The girl has a fluffy cheeks and a peeking cute ear like the elves ear. 

"She looks innocent and beautiful." The Japanese girl uttered. Her shaking hands slowly move to the peaceful face of the girl. She caress the girl's soft cheeks and move into the girls smooth blonde locks. 

Sakura was astonished with the unique beauty of the woman who peacefully sleeping in the bed. She didn't realized that she looking at the for almost an hour. Sakura out of her mind thinking why the girl had a wings and her cute little peeking ear is different from the normal one. 

"Are you human?" Sakura mouthed 

"I am not!" 

"Ehhhhh?" Sakura was surprise when someone answered her questions. She only say that in her mind. 

She slowly look at the girl who also intensely looking back at her. He collapsed on the bed as the woman stared at her. Sakura about to fall when the girl hold her hands and pulled towards her.As she pulled her, Sakura fell above the woman. 

Sakura's heartbeat began to go fast, her breath tightened, and her feelings were mixed up. She don't know why the girl has a big effect on her. 

"Can I kiss you?" The stranger state. 

Sakura's eyes widened at what she heard, she didn't know what to do. The girl is so blunt. 

"W-what?? I didn't e-even know you a~and now y-you want to k-kiss me? I-its absurd." The Japanese girl panic and she pushed her body up. She get up and bed, planning to run away to prevent her heart from the upcoming stranger's attack. 

"I'm Lee Chaeyeon." 

"W-what?" Sakura stopped and turn her back. 

"I'm Lee Chaeyeon, came from the land of the elves. Send by the deity of Love and lust to make your wish come true."

The girl named Chaeyeon move her body to sit down but Sakura shout from the top of her lungs to stop the girl. 

"NO!!!! Sakura run as fast as she can to prevent the comforter from fallen down.

"What! W-why—?" Chaeyeon was cut off when Sakura jump to her. She's back on the top of the elves. 

"Don't you dare to stand up, you are ing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter