Thankful For Ours

Thankful For Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day Chaeyeon and Sakura would ask Wonyoung. It was the weekend and the one day the cafe was close out of the week. Sakura works for herself pretty much so she took ‘off’ as well. They planned to take Wonyoung out for fun without telling her.

 

In order to surprise her, Chaeyeon called the orphanage and spoke to the head person beforehand about her plan to surprise Wonyoung. She also informed her about her plan to adopt Wonyoung. The head person was so gratefully and agree to let Wonyoung enjoy the day and not spoil their surprise.

 

After getting permission from the head person, the couple got into their car and rode to the orphanage. They got out and went in to pick up Wonyoung. The head person greeted them and immediately went to get Wonyoung.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie, Sakura unnie? What are you guys doing here?” Wonyoung asks as she was surprised to see the two.

 

“Hey, Wonyoung-ah! Saku-chan and I were going to the amusement park today and wanted to invite you along,” Chaeyeon said as she secretly smiles from the excitement shown on Wonyoung’s face.

 

“The amusement park!? Really!?” Wonyoung exclaimed excitedly.

 

“That’s right, come on let’s go,” Sakura said as she held out her hand for Wonyoung to take.

 

The three left the orphanage and headed to the car. The head person thanked Chaeyeon silently as she went to prepare the paperwork and filled out some information beforehand to make the adoption process smoother and faster.

 

When the three got into the car, Chaeyeon immediately drove to the amusement park with a very excited Wonyoung in the back.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie! Sakura unnie! This is my first time at the amusement park! I’m so excited!” Wonyoung exclaims as she literally bounces like a bunny in her seat.

 

“Haha, well I’m glad we can take you. We’re going to go on every ride, play all the games, and eat everything! It’s going to be a whole of fun!” Chaeyeon said as she hypes up the fun.

 

The three continue their journey in excitement. Telling stories, singing songs, and just nearly everything. When they arrived, the excitement was tenfold. Due to Wonyoung’s excitement, the couple was excited as well.

 

Chaeyeon got each of them an all-day pass that gives them access to every ride in the park. Wonyoung was so excited. The three went to the gift shop and got headbands to wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter