Thankful For Talk

Thankful For Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Goodbye Wonyoung, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Chaeyeon said as she waves while watching Wonyoung disappears inside the orphanage doors.

 

Chaeyeon released a heavy sigh before she shifted gear and headed toward home. She had been thinking about a lot of things recently but she wanted to make sure Sakura was ok with what she was about to do.

 

“I’m home!” Chaeyeon said loudly as she closes the door.

 

“Welcome home Jjaeyeon,” Sakura said as she waited for Chaeyeon to change shoes.

 

“I missed you Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon said as she wraps her arms around Sakura’s waist.

 

Sensing something was wrong, Sakura slowly slips out of the hug and faced Chaeyeon.

 

“Jjaeyeon? What’s wrong?”

 

“Haha, um I have been thinking about something and I wanted to hear what you thought about it. Can we talk?” Chaeyeon asks hesitantly.

 

“Of course, we can. Why don’t you go change and I’ll make us some hot chocolate hmm?” Sakura said as she smiles at her girlfriend lovingly.

 

“Ok, thanks Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon said before she kisses Sakura then go to their room to change.

 

While Chaeyeon went to change, Sakura went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. When the hot chocolates are done she brought the cups into the living room just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter