ChanJoy

EXOVELVET One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh how lovely the night is. Clear skies, moon shining brightly against a blanket of stars, a quiet, quiet time to rel-

BANG

Or so she thought.

"Babe, next time be more humane when coming home and going inside our house okay?!" The lady dresed in just her robes screamed from inside the bathroom.

 

"To hell is being humane and . I'm tired." The man just calmly retorted, contradicting the way he angrily smashed the front door when he entered. "What are you doing there? I'm gonna take a piss."

The lady frantically tied her robes tighter, as she stares scandalously at the bathroom door as it opened. "Park Chanyeol! Don't you know what privacy means?!"

"Well, honey, you're married to me, so it doesn't really matter if you get there while I take nature's call, not that I mind though."

She just groaned, albeit reluctant, she peels the robe off as well as the lingerie she was wearing underneath. "I thought you'd be home later that usual, I planned of pampering myself with a nice warm bath for once. Being a mother of twins is enough of a hard work around here."

Chanyeol, eyes basking at his wife's glory, just chuckles. "You can get the pampering that you want and deserve by tomorrow."

"Don't you have work tomorrow?" The lady sank down on the tub, fully immersing her body in the warm waters, much to Chanyeol's dismay.

"Oh please don't tell me you've forgotten your own birthday, Park Soyoung?!" Chanyeol laugh boisterously, zipping his pants up after he heed's mother nature's call, and proceeded washing is hands. 


"Never had I wondered the great Park Sooyoung that makes a deal out of every thing forgets her own birthday." And a laugh from him follows after.

 


Sooyoung just groans in annoyance. "It was some 10 years ago, Chanyeol. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter