My Amazing Girlfriend

Just Us Two

Dreamcatcher had just finished promoting their comeback, and Siyeon was glad but a little sad it was over. She loved performing and having the opportunity to interact with Insomnia, it pushed her to be better, but now she finally had time to relax. Siyeon was able to sleep in and have more free time, it also gave her the chance to take Minji out for a date.

Minji and Siyeon hadn’t had the time to go on a date together alone for some time now. The rest of the members or their managers were always with them, never letting them be alone. They had kept their relationship a secret as they didn’t want to get in trouble as they had a dating ban and same- relationships were quite frowned upon in Korea. It would most likely ruin the image and reputation of Dreamcatcher.

Still, they had been dating for almost 2 years now, and they keep falling for each other. Siyeon loved everything about Minji, and was glad they had confessed to each other, it was probably one of the best decisions she has made.

Yet, she was still nervous about asking Minji out on a date. What if she was too tired? What she didn’t want to be with Siyeon anymore? She shook her head at the thought, they loved each other too much and it was such a silly thought.

Minji was sitting down on the couch of their living room with her eyes closed, all alone. The rest of the members had gone out to the arcade, Siyeon and Minji rejecting the offer as they said they were tired. Although, they both just wanted some alone time together.

Well, it’s now or never, better take advantage of this opportunity. Siyeon walked to the couch and got Minji’s attention.

“So, M…M-Minji, would you like to go out tonight? Get some fried chicken, maybe go for a walk?” Siyeon could feel her face turn bright red, embarrassed at her stutter and nervousness.

Minji looked up from where she was sitting and smirked once she saw Siyeon’s face. “Siyeon, we’ve known each other for nine years and have been dating for 2 years yet you’re still nervous about asking me on a date?”

“Well, it’s just that I’m still amazed with your beauty and how awesome you are.”

“Aww, thank you Singnie, a little cheesy if you ask me, but I love it anyways.”

Minji stood up and got closer to Siyeon, she gave Siyeon a small kiss on the lips. Smiling so bright it took Siyeon’s breath away.

“About that date, I would love to go out with you, as long it’s just the two of us tonight.”

“Don’t worry, it’ll be just be us this time.” Siyeon was excited to finally go on a date with Minji. “I wouldn’t want those airheads to take over our special night.”

“I agree, they can be a handful to deal with, especially Bora and Gahyeon.” Minji was smiling at thought, she loved her fellow members, but they did tend to cause some trouble to Minji. Being the leader was not an easy job.

“So, shall we get going before the others come home.”

“Yes, let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Minji, the chicken isn’t going anywhere, slow down you’re gonna end up-” No sooner had Minji ended up choking on a piece of chicken. Quickly, Siyeon went over to help her girlfriend.

Once Minji was able to breathe properly she got very embarrassed about choking on her chicken, she ended hiding her face in Siyeon’s jacket laughing at her own embarrassment. Siyeon ended up laughing at the sight, her girlfriend was just too cute for her. She hugged Minji closer, giving her a quick forehead kiss.

After paying, they went for a walk around the park, their hands entwined, enjoying the way fall was making the area look and the silence they had. It wasn’t often they had the opportunity to take a walk around the park without Bora or Gahyeon screaming in their ears.

A cold breeze made Siyeon move closer to Minji to find some warmth, making Minji smile lovingly and pull Siyeon in closer. She loved to baby Siyeon, even though the other members would for it, it didn’t bother her at all since she loved Siyeon.

They then sat down on a bench that was nearby, snuggling closer to each other. There wasn’t a lot of people around the park as it was late, and it was getting colder.

“Minji?”

“Hmm” Minji turned her head to get a better look at Siyeon.

“Can I ask you something?” Minji could see that Siyeon was nervous, her eyes almost always gave away what she was feeling. She grabbed both of Siyeon’s hands to reassure her, giving a small squeeze.

“Of course, Siyeon, what is it?” Siyeon looked down at that, took a breath and looked at Minji’s eyes.

“C...c-can we tell the others about us? About our relationship?” Minji wanted to speak up but Siyeon held up her hand, wanting to continue.

“I just don’t want to hide our relationship from the others when we could freely be doing typical couple things. It also makes me guilty keeping something this big from them. Minji, it’s been 2 years and we’re still hiding. Is it selfish of me to want to tell the others about us dating?” Siyeon sighed and looked down waiting for Minji to speak up and Minji could see how troubled Siyeon was with all of this.

“Hey, Siyeon, come on look at me,” but Siyeon refused. “Singnie, come on, please look at me.” Finally, Siyeon looked up and Minji could see her eyes start to get watery.

“Siyeon, it’s not selfish of you to want that. I should’ve asked you sooner if you wanted to tell the rest, I should’ve considered how you felt about hiding. Don’t worry we’ll tell them together as soon as you want to.” Minji took a quick pause to think, “Do you want to tell them when they’re all together or would you rather tell them separately?”

“I think it would be best to tell them when they’re all together, they might get a little upset over who we choose to tell first.”

“Well that settles it then, after we tell them, I’ll finally be able to kiss you as many times as I want to rather than giving you quick kisses.”

Siyeon blushed at the thought of this, realizing that Minji probably won’t stop kissing her. After seeing the way Siyeon reacted, Minji started laughing, soon joined by Siyeon.

Minji then pulled Siyeon in for a kiss, taking her girlfriend’s breath away. Siyeon was surprised at first but soon deepened the kiss. They pulled away, both smiling at each other, looking at each other’s eyes, seeing their eyes full of love.

“I love you Lee Siyeon, my brave and talented little wolf, I’m so proud of you and how far you’ve come. Even with all your worries and doubts you always pushed to be better and helped push the rest.”

“I love you too Kim Minji, you’re smile is just as bright as the sun, and I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and the group. You’re the best leader out there, don’t you forget that.”