The Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun Sehun had their whole day planned out. Since they both had the day off- which rarely happens, they decided instead of going out and doing anything extravagant, they wanted to stay home and cuddle all day.

 

So far their plans were going perfectly. When they woke up this morning Baekhyun made a simple breakfast and they watched whatever was on as they ate together. Then they went and took a long warm bath and soaked a bit (and ended up making a mess after a water fight in the tub). After cleaning up after their nice bath, they got their matching Christmas pajamas their best friend/roommate, Jongdae, got them. On Sehun's Christmas themed shirt it said "Nice List" with candy cane pictures decorating his sleeves, and Baekhyun's had "Naughty List" printed with colorful ornaments on his sleeves.

 

When Jongdae gave the cute matching couples PJs he made many innuendos, which only turned back on him when Sehun and Baekhyun played along and ended up grossing Jongdae out when they took it a bit far.

 

Once they were dressed, they hopped into their shared bed and tossed the covers over themselves. They Hulu and searched for the cheesiest most cliché Christmas movies as they snuggled together under the cool sheets.

 

For awhile that's all they did: cuddled and watched any stupid and god awful Christmas movie they could find. But after so long, they eventually grew bored.

 

"Baeeeek~" Sehun whined as he threw his head back into his plush Christmas themed pillow. He was honestly not paying attention to the movie whatsoever, and was giving his full attention to every speck and color on Baekhyun's face. Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer was playing, so could you blame him?

 

Baekhyun giggled, feeling his boyfriend repeatedly poked his cheek, "Whaaaat?" He asked and turned over to look at Sehun.

 

"I'm booored!" Sehun continued to whine and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, bringing them closer together.

 

"What about it? What do you expect me to do?" Baekhyun laughed and pinched his boyfriend's cheeks playfully.

 

Sehun smirked as he propped himself on one of his elbows, and stared down into Baekhyun's playful gaze, "I have an idea~" he said mischievously as he wiggled his brows at Baekhyun.

 

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun pushed Sehun down on the bed and sat up to stretch.

 

"You can't seriously be after watching 'Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer'." Baekhyun laughed in between his attempts to yawn.

 

Sehun chuckled before pulling Baekhyun down and rolling over to pin him, "You'd be surprised."

 

"You're such a weirdo!" Baekhyun exclaimed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter