a letter to those who have read this far

RunningToTheWorld

  Hello! NotYourBuddur (or shiro) here. It's been a while, huh? I feel as if I owe you guys an explanation as to why this ff hasn't been updated since April, so here goes. 
 

  I haven't written anything ever since I started to work on the (now cancelled) horror twitter au LOVE&EVIL. The project itself was very rushed, due to a friend deciding on a release date before anything was started or fleshed out properly. It all happened in the midst of the excitement of creating a twitter AU, so I don't blame them. The group was comprised of 12 writers and there was no leader, we were a mess, and it was hard to get things done in an organized and productive fashion. The AU was postponed over and over again, with no updates or teasers, and eventually went IA. Long story short, I stayed up for a long time and worked on writing chapters through the night and eventually became burnt out. It was a fun experience, but also an extremely stressful one at the same time.  Because of the burnout, my motivation to write vanished and I tried to get away from writing anything as fast as I could.
 

  Only now I logged back onto my account on this website and saw your comments. I'm so happy you guys enjoyed my story! I have chapter 7 in the drafts, but I'm unsure if I'd want to release it. I've improved a lot in my writing skills (I think LMAO) and a rework sounds pretty solid to me. As sad as I am to say this, nothing is promised and I'm really sorry for that. Online school and lack motivation in general has been a really big weight throughout all of this, and most nights I'm busy working on homework or projects. However! I will try my absolute best to give you guys an ending to this fanfiction, and maybe a sequel.
 

Thank you to the small group of people for sticking with me this far. You mean the world to me.

  Until next time,  Shiro