Thankful For Boss

Thankful For Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, finally we are done,” Chaeyeon said as she takes off her apron.

 

Today she was at the cafe and just now finished cleaning up to close. It was currently seven o’clock. She looks over at Wonyoung, who had offered to stay back to help clean up when another employee had an emergency.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, what are you going to do now?” Chaeyeon asks as they walked out of the cafe before Chaeyeon locks the door.

 

“Hmm, I might head back to the orphanage,” Wonyoung said as she stands in her school uniform waiting for Chaeyeon.

 

“Oh, I see. Umm, would you like to come over and spend the night at my place?” Chaeyeon offered as Wonyoung stiffens slightly.

 

“Umm, we can go by the orphanage and I’ll ask for permission if that’s what you worried about. I’ll even call Saku-chan and inform her if you’re worried about intruding or anything like that,” Chaeyeon added because she really wanted to do something for the girl.

 

“Are you sure? I don’t want to intrude,” Wonyoung said as Chaeyeon just smiles and nods.

 

“Ok, let’s head to the orphanage first so I can get some of my stuff,” Wonyoung said as Chaeyeon smiles widely at her accepting to come over.

 

“Of course! Let’s go!”

 

The two walked with arms intertwined to the orphanage. Chaeyeon had called Sakura and informed her that Wonyoung was going to come over and spend the night. Sakura was thrilled and excited to have Wonyoung over. Chaeyeon told her to not worry about dinner and that she would buy take-outs.

 

When they arrived at the orphanage. Chaeyeon asked the head person for permission for Wonyoung to come over and spend the night. The head was cautious, but once Wonyoung informed her that Chaeyeon was the boss at the cafe she immediately agrees.

 

“Thank you for being so kind to our Wonyoung. Of course, she can spend the night but we need you to fill out some paperwork in case something happens,” the head explains which Chaeyeon agrees.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, go get your stuff while I fill this out ok. I’ll you up front when I’m done,” Chaeyeon said as Wonyoung nods before rushing off to her living space.

 

After Chaeyeon finished filling out the paperwork and left a phone number to reach her by, she headed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter