one

꧁prey • junghope꧂

no proofread
 

Hoseok's POV
✬~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✿~~~~~~~~~~~~~✬

"Another week of hell..." I sigh and whisper underneath my breath as I walk into the empty hallways of my highschool.

No one's ever here this early, but my mom insist on making me because she feels that it's necessary.

As I walk to my locker, a strong arm grabs mine, preventing me from moving forwards. I look up and make eye contact with the most annoying Alpha in Korea-- wait maybe the world, Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey baby did you have a good weekend, or were you too busy missing me to enjoy it?"

"In your dreams Jungkook. Just let me go and say what you want and let me go" I reply bitterly, and in one swift movement he pins me up against the nearest row of lockers

"Aw don't be like that Hoseokie~" He coos playfully "I asked you a question so just answer and then we'll get to business, mkay?"

"F-fine, it w-was fine" I respond quietly and look at the ground. "Don't hide that precious face of yours baby. Look at me when I'm speaking to you"

Already done with this conversation, I look back up at his smirking face "See that wasn't so hard now, was it? Anyways I want you to bring me my English essay at lunch, alright."

"Oh..okay I w-will" I tell him, actually surprised because most of these interactions end with him hurting me so this is new. "Good boy~" he says then walks away.

✬~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✿~~~~~~~~~~~~~✬

(Sorry the chapter is so short I'll post another chapter maybe, but should I post a character introduction or chapter 2)

-𝕵𝕰