His smile could rival Tiffany's

His smile could rival Tiffany's

his smile could rival tiffanys Jinwoon/Seohyun,

angst, G, ~260

Jinwoon's smiles for yonghwa and seohyun.

On Wednesdays, Jinwoon makes it his mission to laugh the loudest.

He takes his cues from Seulong; so when Seulong claps, he claps, when Seulong nods, he nods. And when Seulong laughs, he laughs; it's loud, forced, and empty, but he doesn't care.

He laughs until his insides hurt, until he's gasping for air, until he's doubled over from the sheer effort.

he watches the screen intensely, but really he's just staring at the Samsung Logo, he thinks he could easily draw it from memory, seeing how he spends two hours every week mentally tracing it anyways.

his train of thought is broken by her laughter, soft and melodious. he knows he shouldn't but he does anyways. he looks up, only to find her hand entwined with his, and it cuts right through him; and it starts, that familiar burning sensation in his chest, the burning that he desperately wills away.

so he joins in celebration with the others, his smile growing bigger, and his laugh, only louder. and when he feels like can't keep the act up anymore, he replays her words,'You have the prettiest smile Jinwoonie. i like it when you smile' and so he scrunches up his eyes until they disappear. (to stop the tears.)

he smiles until you can see the gums of his teeth. (to stop the sneer.) And he laughs until his voice gives out. (to the stop the scream.)

he's perfected it - his smile, his laughter, (his way to hide the pain).

 

 

all credits towards forevermyworld!! please support her and not me on livejournal!! im ust posting this to support her excel writting and to share with you all... hope you enjoy her deep story!! ^_^