Thankful For Life

Thankful For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice afternoon, where the sun is shining and the weather not too hot. A couple can be seen walking happily down the sidewalk.

 

“Jjaeyeon, what should we do today?” Sakura asks as she links her arm with her girlfriend.

 

“Hmm, let’s stop by the cafe and have some coffee, then we can decide,” Chaeyeon suggested while Sakura agreed.

 

Earlier that morning, the couple woke up and was being all lovey-dovey together. Sakura had the day off, while Chaeyeon offered for them to go out on a date. Sakura refused at first but couldn’t resist her girlfriend’s puppy eyes.

 

*ding dong dang*

 

The cafe door sounded as the couple walks in. The worker at the counter immediately greeted them.

 

“CEO Lee, good morning!” the worker greeted.

 

“Haha, Wonyoung. Good morning, but I told you just to call me Chaeyeon unnie,” Chaeyeon said as the couple walks toward the counter.

 

“Oh right, sorry CE I mean Chaeyeon unnie,” Wonyoung said as she smiles cutely.

 

“But what are you doing here unnie? Didn’t you called in this morning to say you weren’t going to work?” Wonyoung asked.

 

“Yes, but I came with my girlfriend for some coffee. Oh, that’s right, you guys haven’t met yet! Sakura this is Wonyoung, Wonyoung this is Sakura,” Chaeyeon said as she introduced the two.

 

“Hi Sakura unnie, um if it’s ok for me to call you that way,” Wonyoung said cutely as she scratches her head.

 

“Nice to meet you too and yes you can call me unnie,” Sakura said as she internally squeals at the girl.

 

“Saku-chan, why don’t you go find a table and I’ll make the coffee,” Chaeyeon said while Sakura nods and left to find a table.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, can you go get my apron please,” Chaeyeon requested as Wonyoung nods and went to bring the said apron.

 

Once handed the apron, Chaeyeon started grinding the coffee bean to make her special espresso, only made for those close to her. Wonyoung went back to work and would occasionally ask questions if she wasn’t sure while making the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter