Once There Was A Donghae

Once There Was A Donghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk closes his eyes and listens to the music. This is Sunday morning and very quiet. Everyone is still sleeping in the house. Eunhyuk is awake but doesn't want to get out. 

 

This reminds him when he first met sleepyhead Donghae. They were in high school. He was in library and found a student sleeping on the table. 

 

Eunhyuk had ignored him at first. Then the student jerked in his sleep before waking up. 

 

Their eyes had met and Donghae had given him a shy smile. He had then opened his book and started to study. Eunhyuk looked at the book and realized that it was the same course as his. So they were in the same year. Eunhyuk never saw the face before then that meant they were in different classes. They didn't talk to each other while sharing the table.

 

Eunhyuk admitted that Donghae was a handsome boy.

 

 

 

 

The next time they met, it was soccer tryouts. Eunhyuk liked soccer and wanted to be a part of school's soccer team. Donghae thought the same. Eunhyuk wondered how Donghae was going to manage it. Donghae looked so small and fragile. To Donghae, Eunhyuk didn't look any better. 

They were grouped together. They practiced together. Their friendship started from that point. 

 

 

 

Soon Eunhyuk and Donghae became insperable. Donghae didn't leave Eunhyuk's side. He was clingy. And Eunhyuk said that he hated Donghae's clingin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter