Thankful For You

Thankful For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankful For You

The sun shines through the curtain as a figure with blond hair starts moving around, awakening from its slumber. The figure cracks open an eye before shutting it quickly.

 

*groans* the figure sounded as she slowly stretches her limbs.

 

“Huh, another day Lee Chaeyeon,” the figure, Lee Chaeyeon, said as she looks over at the figure next to her.

 

“Good morning gorgeous, my sweet Sakura,” Chaeyeon whispered before kissing her girlfriend, Sakura’s, forehead before getting up and head to the bathroom to get ready.

 

After freshening up, Chaeyeon checked on Sakura before kissing her forehead again, pulling the blanket up, then heading out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 

Lee Chaeyeon is 22 years old who just recently graduated from university and is a barista/CEO of a cafe a few blocks away. Chaeyeon’s girlfriend, Miyawaki Sakura, is also 22 years old who graduated recently with Chaeyeon. Sakura is a gamer, who also hosts her own platform.

 

Chaeyeon was smiling widely while beating the eggs as she remembers her lovely girlfriend, even if she’s in the other room.

 

“Ah, my lovely Saku-chan, how I love you so so much,” Chaeyeon muttered as she thought back to the beginning of their relationship.

 

Flashback

 

“Wow, she’s so pretty,” Chaeyeon said as she stares lovingly at Sakura from the distance.

 

“Ya! Why don’t you confess your feelings? I’m sure she likes you too,” Yena, her friend, said.

 

“I don’t know, I don’t even know if she likes me back,” Chaeyeon said dejectedly.

 

“Ya! You dense feather! Of course, she likes you, she’s always staring at you too! You just don’t realize it,” Yena said as she encourages her friend to confess.

 

A couple of days later, Chaeyeon was seen standing outside the cafe Sakura was in holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

“Ok Lee Chaeyeon, you got this!” Chaeyeon said to herself before walking into the cafe to confess to Sakura.

 

“Um, excuse me, Miyawaki Sakura,” Chaeyeon said as she stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter