#SoftestSsambbangDay

Saturday Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning is the most lively time of the day, even nature approves. During the dawn, the golden sun has risen, enveloping the gloomy night sky with its brightly cheerful sunlight. Dewdrops are falling off the leaves of plants. The grass is soaked as it comes in touch with the droplets. Birds are chirping happily, is a symphony they perform to welcome upon the arrival of morning.

While the others are starting their day, under a roof somewhere, two girls are cuddling in a comfy peach pink bed. The taller one is the first to wake up, Chaewon yawns as she glances at the clock hanging on the creamy white wall. It states the time now is 10.30 a.m. Thank god today's Saturday, or else they would have been getting an earful from their boss, Eunbi, for being late to work.

Chaewon looks back at her girlfriend, who is still sleeping soundly in her arms. Hitomi snuggles closer to Chaewon to receive more warmth from her. Chaewon slightly pokes Hitomi cheeks with her finger while she mutters softly.

"It's time to wake up now, Hitoma."

Hitomi, who refuses to get up, squints her eyes while pouting cutely.

"Mm, unnie isn't today Saturday? Let's stay in bed longer."

"It is because today's Saturday we have to wake up! I want to see your beautiful face in reality, instead of the dreamland."

Chaewon gets up and pulls Hitomi to the bathroom with her. She squeezes the toothpaste on both of their toothbrushes and passes Hitomi's to her which the latter gladly accepts. Still battling with the morning fatigue, the two brushes their teeth sluggishly while staring blankly at the mirror with Chaewon ruffles Hitomi's hair.

"Where are we going on a date today?" Hitomi asks when they are waiting for the bread to be toast in the toaster.

"Hmm, shopping at Cheongdam-dong? or movies? I don't know. Anywhere with you is fine," Chaewon shrugs.

"To be honest, I'm not in the mood for going out today."

"Hmm, how about we just stay at home? We can make some music together! Didn't you want me to teach you guitar the other day?"

"Sure," Hitomi agrees.

At the same time, the toaster dings and the bread bounce out. Hitomi quickly catches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter