Crazy Little Thing About You

Did I Just Fall For My Student?

"Miss"

"What is it again Minatozaki Sana san?"

"Can you help me with this subject?"

"...fine, just don't try to pull a trick on me once again"

Mina back away a little as the ash gray haired girl lean closer to her face,  she really dislike it when someone doesn't even know what space is.

Mina bump her book on Sana's forehead and goes to her office. 
Sana grins widely as she walks to the other direction,  she needs to go to her class since the lesson will start soon.  Sana skips happily as she reach the classroom, Momo shakes her head as she knows what Sana's gonna say. 

"Stop pestering our homeroom teacher,  Satang"

"But she's cute"

"Geez,  you're hopeless.  Not many students are as daring as you"

"I know, i just like our homeroom teacher"

"If you keep bugging her the principal may need to take action toward you"

"Why though?"

"Our teacher and the principal are link to each other"

"You mean like lovers?"

"Geez, not that"

"What is it then?"

"The rumour is Park Jihyo principal an-"

Momo stops talking as the teacher is already on front of the class.  Sana pouts as she is curious yet she needs to focus on studying now.

Sana approached Mina who was busy rearranged the book after class ended, Sana giggled softly as she could see Mina's cheek had a chalk stain. She wiped it slow as she smiled, this caused Mina to stand there frozen. 

Sana brush it off and caress Mina's cheek unconsciously since her cheek is soft and it has fluffy feeling when she touch it, Sana probably did it without much thought as her thumb grazed on Mina's lips softly. 

"W... What are you doing?! Move your hand away"

"Eeh? Ah, sorry.  I just wanna wipe the stain on your cheek, ma'am"

Both Mina and Sana blushed as they looked away. Mina covered her lips as she told Sana to go home since she was the last student that stayed at school late.

Mina keep avoiding Sana at all cost especially at school,  so whenever that ash gray girl approached her she's hurriedly doing something else, but this time Sana wait for her, even after the class end and the students are all going home.  Mina sigh as she open the door to Sana's class. 

"I can't be here long, just tell me what do you want me to do"

"Oh, hi.  Um, this one, and this one too.  Can you tell me how to answer these kind of questions?"

"Ah, okay"

Mina glances at the textbook that Sana shows her,  Sana's hair smell sweet,  like vanilla scent or something, it distracts Mina a little that she need to move away a few steps. 

"Go back to your seat,  i'll explain those"

Mina tells Sana to sit back as she starts writing on the board.

Mina was taken aback when she feels a pair of arms wrap around her waist, she can't even dare to peek since she knew it was Sana. Her scent kind of intoxicated her a little because it's too strong and her body is too close with her. 

"Ma'am, why are you so nervous?"

Mina gulped down as she could hear Sana whispered right on her ear,  Mina blushed more.

"Stop messing around Minatozaki Sana!"

"Ma'am? Miss Myoui? "

"Huh?"

Mina looks back as she stares at Sana who looks at her worriedly. 

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?  Me? Of course i am okay, hahaha"

"You seem spaced out"

"Ah, i just remember i need to go home fast to feed Ray"

"Ray?"

"My puppy"

"Ah, for a second i thought you talk about your boyfriend"

"Boyfriend?"

"Um, nothing.  Can we continue the lesson?"

"Ah, you are right.  Okay, here is the formula"

Mina start to explain the things to Sana as the girl listens and stares at her,  Mina hides her own nervousness as she act cold. 

"You get it?"

"Yes, thanks ma'am"

"Okay, then. Can we go home now?"

"Ah, yes.  Thank you so much for helping me today too. See you on Monday miss Myoui"

"Yes, see you"

Mina is the last one to go out of the class after Sana skips happily while saying her farewell,  Mina bumps her own forehead on the wall as she blushes madly. 

"Why this girl is so cute? I can't do this anymore,  Myoui Mina get back to your sense,  you are her teacher, stop being so delusional.  Ugh, you need to stop thinking weird especially when you are alone with her"

Mina mumbles to herself as she hit her own forehead for acting silly. She goes out of the class and walk gracefully to the parking lot. 

*******

Sana is spacing out when Momo calls her to the cafetaria.

"Yah, Minatozaki Sana!  We need to hurry up or else we won't get the infamous melon bread"

"Huh? Yes?"

"Gaah, you're a hopeless child"

Momo drags Sana to the cafetaria as soon as the bell is ringing, she really is hungry and Sana need to accompany her since she need her help in getting the bread later. 

Sana doesn't even realize that Mina just walk pass her by,  she's still spacing out and having a blank expression as she gets dragged by Momo. 

Mina notices it and giggles softly as she walks to Jihyo's office. 

"Why are you calling me? Something important?"

"Not really, i just missed you"

"Liar,  you only call me when you need something"

"Gosh, you are so straightforward"

Jihyo pouts as she sit on the table while Mina sit in front of her.

"I need you do me a favor"

"So i'm right, what is it? If you need me to cover you up for a week, i'll have a pass on that"

Mina says jokingly as Jihyo gasps, Jihyo quickly holds Mina's hand.

"Please help me~"

"Wait,  what? So my guess is right?"

"I already planned my vacation but i still have works to do,  please just this time"

"No, Jihyo we already agreed on this term for not treating me like family when we are at workplace. If you do this, people will think bad at me"

"But it's like public secret that we're actually a family"

Jihyo pouts more as she uses her aegyo tone, this surely get on Mina's nerves since Jihyo using her weakness against her, again.

"Geez, you still owed me the night you ran out to meet your boyfriend,  i covered it up for you"

"Correction, ex boyfriend.  I already bought you ice cream and bought you Channel's bag"

"You always use my weakness against me"

"Pretty please"

"Gaah, you owed me something bigger then"

"What is it?  Name it i will buy you one"

"You need to take care of Ray for a week once you come back from your holiday"

"What?"

"Deal or no deal"

"Fine, it's a deal then"

Jihyo sigh as she does the handshake with Mina, the tall girl smirk as she knows Jihyo isn't even close with Ray. 

*****

Mina glances at the papers that needs to be signed and delivered soon,  she just come to the office and she already has a major headache.

"Gosh, she's not even spare me a little"

Mina does her work seriously and only realizes it's already afternoon and her stomach grumbling.  She's planning to call someone when a sudden knock on her door startles her.

"Yes?"

"Um, hi"

"If you need to talk to the principal, she'll be back on Monday"

"Ah, no. I just.. "

"What is it Minatozaki Sana san?"

Mina continue her work as the ash gray girl approaches her desk, she places a lunchbox and hurriedly goes away after saying few words.

"Please eat this, good luck!"

Mina glances at the cute lunchbox,  she giggles softly as she opens it slow. 

"Kyaraben?!  What a kawaii penguin!"

Mina eats it happily as she watches the students from the window.

Sana grins wide as she is walking to her class. Momo snickers as she watches her friend acting silly.

"Dummy"

"You are dumber than me, so you are the dummy one"

"I'm still better than someone who grinning like a weirdo after she's gone to the restroom"

"I'm not a weirdo"

"Yes you are"

"If you keep teasing me i won't help you getting the melon bread"

"No,  i'm deeply sorry"

Momo quickly kneels down and apologizes.

*****

Mina stretch out her arms as she is finally done with the work. Jihyo sends her text as she's saying she'll be in the airport soon. Mina replies her and rearrange the files before she goes to the parking lot.  She doesn't expect someone waiting for her,  especially Sana. 

"Why are you here? It's getting pretty late,  why aren't you go home?"

"Uh.. Ma'am"

"Yes?"

"Can i stay over to your place today? "

"Huh? Why?"

"My parents... "

"Why? What's wrong?"

"My parents... "

"Yes?"

Mina frowns as she starts thinking bad things about Sana's parents,  Sana motions her to come closer as she start whispering. 

"What?! Your parents jusy decided to go on their second honeymoon without telling you and they accidentally brought the home key with them?"

"Ma'am you are too loud"

Sana covers Mina's mouth as she gets embarrased.  Mina finally gets back to her sense as she nods slow. 

"F... Fine, but you can only sleep on the couch, my place is kinda small"

"It's okay, i can even sleep on the floor"

"Ugh, be careful with Ray though,  he's quite sensitive to new people"

"I get it, ma'am"

Sana salutes her as she is standing in front of Mina, causing Mina to laugh softly watching her antique.

Mina drives slow as she glances at Sana who is falling asleep in her car,  she almost bump her head on the window so Mina reaches out to hold Sana's head.  Sana sleep peacefully as Mina's arm wraps around head, Mina keep driving slow as she is afraid to wake the sleeping girl. 

Once they are arriving at the basement, Mina wake Sana's up, Sana rubs her eyes slow as she nods half asleep as Mina tells her they are going to Mina's place. 

Sana finally wide awake when they reach Mina's place, Mina is kneeling down with open arms as Ray runs to her and bark.

"Good boy"

Mina ruffles him gently but Ray suddenly walks to Sana and sits on Sana's flipflop. Both of them chuckle as they watch Ray being comfortable sleeping on Sana's flipflop.

Sana walks bare feet since she doesn't want to disturb Ray.  Mina hands her the others but she refuses since she likes being bare feet more. 

"You sure?"

"Yes,  i don't want to trouble you more than this,  miss"

"Okay, do you wanna bath first? I will lend you my clothes"

"Ah, um, i bathe long.  You can bathe first,  ma'am"

"Okay then"

Mina hands Sana her clothes as she goes to the shower,  she wears her big hoodie as she wraps her hair with towel. Sana gasps as this is the first time she sees Mina not wearing her formal clothes. 

"It's your turn"

"Huh?"

"You said you will bath"

"Ah, right"

Sana walks clumsily as she blushes madly as she goes to the shower. 

Mina prepares the pillow and blanket for Sana on the couch, she sits on the couch as she watches the tv, her eyes getting sleepy.

Sana comes out of the shower and notices Mina fall asleep on the couch. She smiles softly as she leans closer and watches Mina sleeping face.

"This is the first time i can see you this upclose, i don't know you have this kind of side too,  ma'am"

"Stop it Sana"

"Huh?"

"Hnn,  i don't want ice cream"

Mina whines on her sleep, causing Sana to giggle softly.  She helps Mina to sleep comfortably as she moves her legs slightly. 

Mina wakes up as she is sensitive to touch, their eyes meet as they stare at one another.  Sana release her hand that is holding on Mina's leg,  they both sit awkwardly as the tv show a scene of a couple making out. Mina quickly turn off the tv as she cough. 

"You're still a kid, do not watch such thing"

"I.. I'm already growing up"

"You're still a kid to me"

"That's not fair"

"Huh?"

"I wish i was an adult too"

"Why?"

"Nothing"

Mina frown as she glance at sulky Sana, she stands up and goes to the kitchen.  She comes back with two mugs of hot chocolate. 

"Here"

"I want coffee"

"You're still sulking after i say you're still a kid?"

"I'm growing up"

"I get it,  i get it"

Mina smiles as she pats her head gently,  Sana glances at her as she pouts.

"I wanna be an adult soon"

"Being an adult can be such a pain,  you don't have to rush it"

"But i want to confess confidently to my crush"

"Ah, i see.  That's why you want to be an adult soon?"

"Yes"

"Hm, so you fall for an adult?"

"Yes, this person is so cool and great, i feel like i can't even catch up to this person at all"

"You shouldn't lose hope, who knows your crush might be scared to tell you that too"

"Really? So you feel that way too, ma'am"

"Huh? Err? What?! "

Mina blinks rapidly as she doesn't even expected to hear that from Sana. The ash gray hair leans closer as she keep looking at Mina's eyes deeply that Mina needs to look away. 

"Y.. You need to sleep soon"

"Are you afraid?"

"Good night"

Mina stands up as she's planning to go to her room but Sana holds her sleeve. 

"Is it because i'm a kid?"

"Minatozaki Sana you know it's getting late,  you need to sleep. Tomorrow i will send you home"

"I get it... "

Sana releases her grip on Mina's sleeve as she look down. Mina bit her lips as she turn around. 

"Study hard, you need to graduate soon."

"Huh?"

"Didn't you say you wanna be an adult? Confess to me again after that"

Sana look up as she can see clearly Mina blushing madly. 

"Yes~"

Sana grins widely as she stands up, she cups Mina's face on her hands.  She kiss Mina's cheek since thay girl keep refusing to be touched by Sana. 

Mina look at her blankly as she doesn't even know what to do after the kiss.  They both silently stare at each other's eyes. 

Mina quickly cover Sana's mouth as she leans her face closer.

"Yah, i told you when you're an adult"

"Myoui Mina san you're so old fashioned"

"I don't care, just go to sleep"

"Give me a kiss first"

"No~"

"Just once"

"Noooo~"

"I will keep pestering you then"

"Ugh"

Mina stop resisting as she glares at Sana who embraces her closely.  Sana kiss Mina's forehead, eyes, nose,  cheeks, and lips gently,  she kisses Mina all over her face as Mina get more red with each kiss. 

*****

"Minari, wake up"

"What is it? It's still too early to make breakfast"

"I lost the ring"

"You.. What?!"

Mina quickly sit down and take her glasses,  she sigh as she run to look for Ray,  the only culprit who likes hiding and burying it on the backyard. 

"Ray!"

Hearing Mina shout from the house, Ray quickly sit.  Mina runs and take something from the ground.  She gives the ring back as she scolds Ray. 

"Yah, don't be so hard on our baby"

"Stop spoiling him Sana chan, this is why he is acting bad"

"Aw, come on let him go this time only.  He didn't mean it"

Mina sigh as she feels a pair of arms wrap around her waist,  Sana back hug her. 

"Geez, i'm still sleepy"

"Do you want me to make you some coffee,  mrs. New Principal?"

"I'm not a principal yet,  Jihyo is still there"

"Today is the day right? "

"Yeah, Sana sensei"

Mina smiles as she pats Sana's cheek before she leans in and kiss her lips.

****

Argh, i'm drowning with feels. I always feel 2na is the definition of fluffy relationship.  Hope you gays like it, enjoy your Christmas uwu