of blankets and planes

infinite

 

it's been a couple months since i've written, if you think this lacks in any way, let me know in the comments below.

 

other than that, enjoy this mini story cuties~

 


 

Maybe. She thought.

 

[2 hours earlier]

 

"Dahyun! Do you wanna come to Japan with me for the holidays?" A handsome young man, as tall as the finest skyscrapers, spoke casually, neatly folding his baggaged clothes. 

 

Dahyun lays in her bed in which her and her twin brother's shared master bedroom. 

 

"I don't know Tae, I was thinking of staying here for the holidays, it's not like we have anyone at home to visit anyway." 

 

Tae stopped at his task at hand and looked over at his dear sister. Mouth enclosed and a small smile appears.

 

"It's always gonna be me and you sister, don't worry about our family. It's unfortunate how it came about but you know that I'll always put you above the rest." 

 

Dahyun knew every word that came out of Taehyung's mouth is clearly true. 

 

Same old story.

 

Girl likes girl, boy likes boy. Family disapproves ya da ya da, Taehyung and Dahyun both were already working so moving out was the least of their troubles. 

 

"I know Tae, I'm not worried about you leaving me or anything. I kinda just wanna hang here for the holidays. What are you gonna be doing in Japan anyway, why Japan of all places?" 

 

Taehyung looked over his shoulders and located his phone on his wooden desk. Scrolling past his notifications, he pulled up a picture of a guy with middle parted black hair and a girl in long pink hair.

 

Dahyun studied the two individuals in the photo. The two looked stunning but she couldn't lie to herself and say the female in the picture was slightly more attractive in her eyes or else that would be an understatement of the year.

 

"And who do I owe the pleasure of looking at?" 

 

Tae grabbed his swivel chair and faced towards Dahyun. "This hunk on the right is the guy I've been video chatting for quite a couple months now, his family is out of town for the holidays and he said to come over." 

 

Dahyun narrowed her eyes as she sees Taehyung unconsciously bite his lips. 

 

"Going this far for a booty call, Tae?" 

 

"THAT'S- THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS." Taehyung cleared his throat.

 

"Perhaps a rendevous, if you shall but not a booty call. He's a sweet guy, okay? Kind, humorous, and his heart is pure." 

 

Dahyun studied his expressions, of course there's not an ounce of falsities. 

 

"Seems like you got yourself an angel with an arrow because I'll go with you." Dahyun said standing up, now looking down just slightly at Tae. 

 

"Really? What changed your mind?" 

 

Dahyun's obvious pretense sent a hearty laughter, "Alright, I get it. You wanna meet the kid who's making me all giddy." Dahyun smiled cheekily. 

 

"Pack up, plane leaves at 4pm. That leaves us 6 hours to pack." Tae said, grasping the chair and standing up. 

 

"Six hours? Why did you start packing so earl-" Dahyun cut herself off. "Because you wanna go buy new clothes... again for the trip?" 

 

Taehyung smiled with his captivating box smile, "You know me too well sister, perhaps you'll aid me. We can buy that throw blanket you saw from Victoria Secret you thoughfully spoke of." 

 

Well, it looked soft and fluffy and it was a soft baby pink. How can one say no?  

 

"Looks like Japan found a couple of Kims to look forward to." Dahyun said going straight for the bathroom. Taehyung can only giggle at his sister's little antics. 

 

Taehyung continued to fold his clothes, making sure to leave some room for a couple of designer jackets he'll consume in mere hours from now. 

 

This'll be one hell of a holiday trip.